Sunbox Zero boro mod

ducasse

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2020
Drammen, Norway
www.reddit.com
Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience with these? I'm pretty new to boro devices, coming from squonks and RDAs, I've only tried a Pulse AIO and hated the way it looked/felt, but the vape was decent and it was good for carrying around. I'd want something nicer though, and came across one of these.

Also suggestions on bridges that would give me a vape similar-ish to something like a Venna in terms of restriction and with good flavor would be appreciated.

Aerodan

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2020
AZ
I have the Sunbox Game Over 360 and a boro. (just my opinions):

+ Really small and interesting design on both. Feels nice in small hands. Soft edges and just cool looking Art Nouveau designs!

+ Dicodes, love dicodes and resistherm so much. It's the most consistent temp control wire I've ever owned with that chip.

- Do NOT drop it, it will break. That sorta goes for all 3D prints but these have some thin sections and unique angles.

They're fun to own. Not daily drivers for me though.

...edit: My experience is that no MTL boro bridge will be like a Venna. Boro is different. Some full direct lung bridges get that flavor but I've never had an MTL even come close. I'd be open to others opinions here! Certainly haven't tried all bridges. But, a lot. Current favorite is the Damn Vape Atemporal. Mainly because I can drip it for more flavor and it doesn't leak unless held upside down. Get the optional MTL plate for it - stellar. Not a Venna though.

Last edited:

ducasse

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2020
Drammen, Norway
www.reddit.com
I have the Sunbox Game Over 360 and a boro. (just my opinions):

+ Really small and interesting design on both. Feels nice in small hands. Soft edges and just cool looking Art Nouveau designs!

+ Dicodes, love dicodes and resistherm so much. It's the most consistent temp control wire I've ever owned with that chip.

- Do NOT drop it, it will break. That sorta goes for all 3D prints but these have some thin sections and unique angles.

They're fun to own. Not daily drivers for me though.

...edit: My experience is that no MTL boro bridge will be like a Venna. Boro is different. Some full direct lung bridges get that flavor but I've never had an MTL even come close. I'd be open to others opinions here! Certainly haven't tried all bridges. But, a lot. Current favorite is the Damn Vape Atemporal. Mainly because I can drip it for more flavor and it doesn't leak unless held upside down. Get the optional MTL plate for it - stellar. Not a Venna though.
I have two Game Over 360 and love them, but I was more looking for RDL bridges than MTL.

MTL and me just don't get along, I can't do draws tighter than a fairly tight RDL, mostly using an Apex and a Stribog at the moment.

As it is I have a good amount of squonk mods, just thought it might be worth it to experiment with something different, and the extreme amount of variety in the boro world is attractive.

I asked Sunbox if they were going to make more of the B5 boro mods, and they said only if they get enough requests, so I kind of hope they do as it's a lot cheaper than the Zero.

Users who are viewing this thread