Summer 99 Cent Sale PLUS Win a year of Vape Mail! ($1200) Baja Blast, Pina Colada, and Strawberry & Kiwi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrotic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA
Got my order on Monday :D 3x bottles of Pina Colada and 1x bottle of Baja.. gave a buddy of mine a bottle of Pina Colada and he's gonna give me a bottle of RY4... the pina colada is very good from what I've tried... haven't popped the Baja yet... can't wait to see whats on sale this weekend! Hoping for banana cream!

juggalofisher88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
i thought cindy was the facebook winner????
I imagine they take all entry's and put them into a RNG

but that reminds me I need to sacrifice a couple virgins to the mighty RNG so I can win lol

sig-153231.jpg

demlevis

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2014
Omaha, NE
The contest runs concurrently with the weekend sale (ends Sunday night). This particular sale & contest are over. Winners are announced in the following week's sale post.

Note that Walt has been running giveaways along with every weekend sale, so follow the KJ forum for more deals and chances to win!

Milkshake flavors shouldn't need much steeping. I'd say try them right out of the mail - if the flavor isn't there, shake them like crazy and air them overnight. None of my juices from KJ has needed more than two weeks to develop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread