Suggestions please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeL76

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2014
ACB, MI
Well after making two coils taste like burnt dog poo, I officially give up. Pulled the trigger on a kayfun.

Sent from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

With any u have left, here's what I know works. First NEVER dry burn a bvc coil.

Take a good coil, prime it (2 drops down the middle), load it up and assemble. After you tighten the tank, loosen it half a turn.

That should work.

But, congrats on your order, I'm sure after a day or two you will get the hang of it and love it, as I do my Taifuns!!!

dragonflie

Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
That's what is so confuzzling, I've done an awful lot of reading about dry burning the bvc coil, and the opinion is fairly evenly divided. Of those who claim they don't taste anything burnt I'm beginning to believe there is something wrong with their taste buds!

I guess it doesn't matter anymore lol. I'm still going to keep one full nauti, I'll just have to keep something more forgiving in it, and save the kayfun for the ADV.

Watched a few vids, l feel pretty confident already, doesn't look hard!

MikeL76

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2014
ACB, MI
That's what is so confuzzling, I've done an awful lot of reading about dry burning the bvc coil, and the opinion is fairly evenly divided. Of those who claim they don't taste anything burnt I'm beginning to believe there is something wrong with their taste buds!

I guess it doesn't matter anymore lol. I'm still going to keep one full nauti, I'll just have to keep something more forgiving in it, and save the kayfun for the ADV.

Watched a few vids, l feel pretty confident already, doesn't look hard!

It's not. Hardest part for me was learning how much cotton to use, but once I got it right once it has been natural since.

dragonflie

Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
And thank you all for your suggestions. I've tried the ones you suggested and found an edv. :) I've already ordered a bigger bottle of wakonda, and though it's a VERY close call between Frenilla and CLS, i think CLS is edging out ahead for me. Thanks to NT being wonderful and tossing me a bottle of doodle, i discovered I love that one too. Definitely found a couple I won't allow myself to run out of.

I feel really burned by the virus. I keep wanting to love it, and I still carry a belief I will eventually if I wait long enough and maybe crank up the watts! But alas it's gone right now lol hubby used it.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
ya i thought i loved virus before - then got REO - thus was hitting at higher watts than ever could on my e-cig - and it transformed. virus for sure loves the heat why havent i tried sub ohm yet :)

cant wait to see ya flip over wakonda on your own coils! y'know building your own coils and wicking is fun and a feeling of accomplishment and self sustainability. you're gonna love it bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread