• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Struggling today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMAudio

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2012
Zoocastle
Day 4 or so, been happily vaping 'toffee popcorn' and 'joocy fruit' all day. Past couple hours have been pretty tough...I REALLY want an analog. Have vaped pretty heavily because that usually makes the feeling go away, but I've got a spinning head now and I still really want a ciggy :( Totally restless and not having fun today.

I know I could just go buy some and have one...no big deal, but I'm pretty sure I'd stomp it out halfway through and be fine again.

Just thought I'd share....coming here usually helps :D

DM
:blink:

BumbleBee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2012
SouthEastern PA, USA
This may not be a popular opinion, but if you are really wigging, can you bum a smoke from someone? when I started vaping, I did a slow gradual move off ciggies. If I really really wanted a smoke, and vaping didn't settle it, I had one. After a while, I had 1/2 of one, then a drag or two, then finally, the last one, that tasted so bad to me after a few weeks or only vaping, that tasted so bad it made me sick.

Nic isn't the only chemical in cigs your body is withdrawing from.

If you can fight it, fight it, but if you can't, have a smoke, or part of one. You are still winning the battle of all the smoke you DIDN'T have over the last 4 days!

Good Luck!!

FL Lori

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
Port St Lucie, Florida
Thanks for the support folks. I ended up going into my practice room and hammer 10 shades out of my drums, which seemed to help a lot. Although, I can feel it coming back on again and it's a bit late to be thumping around. I'll have to try the guitar next :p

DM

I didnt know that was an option. ;) I am glad you didnt smoke

Ewol

Oct 7, 2012
Manchester, UK
If it's making you feel that way, just have one. You've done so well. You would have smoked 67 Cigarettes by now according to your signature. Don't beat yourself up about the odd one. I still have 3 cigs a day down from 20+ and I'm still proud of what I have accomplished so far. It's not easy for everyone, some people struggle a little along the way while others can completely switch over no problem. Best of luck mate.

FL Lori

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
Port St Lucie, Florida
Yea, thanks Ewol. I keep telling myself it's the ones I don't have that count, not the ones I do have. Part of it is that it's now nearly 1am and I would normally just hop in car and go buy some. I'm feeling if I can just hold out a bit I can get past it, sleep and hopefully by morning it will be easier :)

DM

Move a muscle change a thought. :)

DM, you have been so helpful to me and others i just wanted to give you a helping hand if i can. like you, i have only stopped smoking very recently 3 weeks total. When i found this website i was so pleased that i had found somewhere to get help and support. You have been one of the people who stepped up to help me and i am so grateful for it.
if, like me, you have smoked for many years, you cannot just stop no matter what you use to help, without having some kind of relapse or urge to smoke. As others have said, if the urge is that bad have one, but always throw away the rest of the packet if you buy one. Waste of money you might say, but lets be honest, we have all been wasting a hell of a lot of money for years smoking analogs in the first place. We might as well of just set light to £10 notes all this time. At least that would have saved the damage we have done to our bodies!!
i hope you are feeling better today. Keep up all the good work you have done thus far. As we all know, it isn't easy, but the longer we hang in there the easier it will get.

perpetua

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2010
UK
I've just got into making my own Tobacco concentrate DM, using tobacco leaves . . . the
concentrate that results is amazing, the nearest I've come to a true cigarette flavour in
over 2 years of vaping. Infact I haven't vaped ciggy flavours for some time, until now.

On the exhale it's the nearest thing ever, there's a range of juices here, using this concentrate
from the genius who kindly shared his simple method of extraction. :)

Tobacco E-Liquid for Electronic Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread