Status
Not open for further replies.

moze229

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2011
Central NC, USA
Hello!!!

I wonder if the standard Volt batteries are being phased out? I ask because I went to buy some replacements (I usually cycle between 3) and there aren't very many options with color/size/led color. I'm not really concerned about this part, but this seems to suggest that SI may no longer be carrying these once these are gone.

This is not the only type of battery I use, but it is an important part of my routine. These are easy to transport in a pocket, last a long time, and are a great value. I know everyone is into mods and these huge 1000w boxes they carry around, but that's not really a practical solution for full-time use for most. The standard Volt battery with a mini-clearo makes an EXCELLENT overall vape product. Virtually no one else carries this combo.

Please inform on whether or not a discontinuation is planned.

We are working on an order of some more popular colors right now. We are going to keep them around but there may not be as much variety. We have reduced the price of some less popular colors on the website to try and get them moving so you can pick up some colors like Gold and Yellow right now for $5.95 for a 65mm.

thefox

ECF Veteran
Steve, I asked the same question some time ago now and you told me in June that there was to be an order that week. I don't think I missed any new stock coming in and I don't want to sound picky, but 5 months is a long time to wait when using consumables with a set life span such as batteries. I understand the market changes and sometimes these changes enforce changes for the consumer, but if you are to continue selling these batteries, is it possible to be a little more specific as to when you expect new stock in please? We all rely on these consumables and I'm no different. Having been an international customer of SI all my 'vaping life' bar my very first order, the quality of your products give me no reason to shop elsewhere. But for this particular vaper, pink or yellow batteries aren't really my thing :blush: Black, blue and chrome 78's please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread