killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
Solana - La Fabrique à Biscuits - Café
Place of origin: France
Packaging: 10ml aroma
Recommended dosage: 10-15%
According to the Solana manufacturer's description, "A pleasant sensation of a delicious crumbly biscuit dipped in strong coffee" can be expected 4-5 days after mixing the flavouring. The manufacturer has a range of flavours in all categories, having been producing premium quality e-liquids in France for 10 years. They offer affordable prices and a wide range of flavours.
The base flavour will be coffee, which gets a biscuity aftertaste after exhalation. The coffee isn't very strong, although that's not what the description claims, it's more of a weaker latte, which is fine by me. It's soft and creamy, just like I drink in the morning. On exhale, you get a sweet biscuit flavour, which makes me feel as if the top has been sprinkled with seeds, giving the steam a sort of nutty kick. The sweetening is perfectly ok, about a four on a scale of one to ten, which makes it edible all day. Overall, it matches the manufacturer's description except for the "strong", but obviously that could be a function of setup and blending ratio. It is also recommended for atomizer tanks as there is no discolouration or coke on the coil after steaming 20ml of soup, which is a very positive aspect in this coffee category. You can find the product on kumulusvape.fr in both 10ml flavour and longfill.

Attachments

• fabrique-biscuit-cafe_solana-eliquide-1.jpg
    fabrique-biscuit-cafe_solana-eliquide-1.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread