So many questions in one thread! All pertains to the joose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Yes! I did. I haven't tried it yet, though. I'm excited to break it out. I'm still on the coils I built way the other day.

Wouldn't hurt to make some up in advance on a day when your hands are not shaking as badly. That way, if your coils start to act up on a day when your hands are not as steady, all you have to do is switch them out. Plus, it gives you a chance to get familiar with the gizmo without the stress of needing to get it done immediately. I went to the crafts store and got a stack of those small plastic bead containers that I store my premade coils in. These are the ones I have:
Small Stackable Bead Containers | Shop Hobby Lobby

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
Wouldn't hurt to make some up in advance on a day when your hands are not shaking as badly. That way, if your coils start to act up on a day when your hands are not as steady, all you have to do is switch them out. Plus, it gives you a chance to get familiar with the gizmo without the stress of needing to get it done immediately. I went to the crafts store and got a stack of those small plastic bead containers that I store my premade coils in. These are the ones I have:
Small Stackable Bead Containers | Shop Hobby Lobby

Is this to keep my extra coils in? That's really a great idea. I'm finished with my internship until December 9th, so this is a perfect time to practice with my coils.

Edited to add: Pen, I ordered it because you recommended it and I know I can trust your guidance. I got a steal.40% off coupon. Got it for $1.79 :D

Last edited:

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Is this to keep my extra coils in? That's really a great idea. I'm finished with my internship until December 9th, so this is a perfect time to practice with my coils.

Edited to add: Pen, I ordered it because you recommended it and I know I can trust your guidance. I got a steal.40% off coupon. Got it for $1.79 :D

Yes, I keep my extra coils in them. I took a piece of masking tape and labeled each with the Ohms of the coils contained within. I make up coils when I have a few minutes (usually when waiting on the computer to boot up or install updates).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread