So mad at NicoTicket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bochawa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2014
Naples, Italy
Well I've only been vaping for about two months. Nicoticket was the second company I ordered from based on some good words over in the military forum. I ordered BG, BGVG(AWESOME), Gravity and H1N1. Since then I've tried several other companies to the tune of 200+ ml of other liquids. Those are 80% crap(even the best don't hold a candle to my least fav NT flavor) and sitting in an old humidor I store juices in. I'm peeved I bought all those others AFTER finding NicoTicket. You have ruined everything else for me Kent. I'll be placing an order as soon as the F5 becomes available. Just wish I hadn't hit the jackpot so soon. As they say in Japan, shoganai(it can't be helped/oh well).

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well I've only been vaping for about two months. Nicoticket was the second company I ordered from based on some good words over in the military forum. I ordered BG, BGVG(AWESOME), Gravity and H1N1. Since then I've tried several other companies to the tune of 200+ ml of other liquids. Those are 80% crap(even the best don't hold a candle to my least fav NT flavor) and sitting in an old humidor I store juices in. I'm peeved I bought all those others AFTER finding NicoTicket. You have ruined everything else for me Kent. I'll be placing an order as soon as the F5 becomes available. Just wish I hadn't hit the jackpot so soon. As they say in Japan, shoganai(it can't be helped/oh well).

Hahaha welcome to The Infected :vapor:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

Ruined huh? :) I'm get the letter of apology out to the rest of the eLiquid industry out here shortly. ;) LMAO.

Welcome to the land of the INFECTED!

AStilettoHeel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2014
San Diego, California, United States
And one of the many good things about Nicoticket stuff is if you drip it you can go from one flavor to the next flavor to the next flavor and it all blends together perfectly!

It's true! I just had a puff of Hummingbird/Peanut butter cookie and oddly enough it was pretty tasty! LOL

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Well..... Just ordered another 140ml. Guess that humidor will steeping for a long long time. I've been saving my NT stuff so I don't run out. Forget that. Why not just use the good stuff? Look for my unwanted juice in the classifieds soon!

I just packed up 10 pounds of liquid and sent it to Flavored for the CASAA drive. Zing!

Kevin33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2014
Kaiserslautern, Germany
Bochawa, hope you don't mind my signature. I'll probably only stay up there a week or two if that's okay.

Since then I've tried several other companies to the tune of 200+ ml of other liquids. Those are 80% crap(even the best don't hold a candle to my least fav NT flavor)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Bochawa, hope you don't mind my signature. I'll probably only stay up there a week or two if that's okay.

Nah - I'd discourage you from doing that - I don't want to say anything disparaging about any other companies, even if they are unnamed. Same team - this is a critical moment for the entire industry - we're all saving lives and taste really is subjective.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Well..... Just ordered another 140ml. Guess that humidor will steeping for a long long time. I've been saving my NT stuff so I don't run out. Forget that. Why not just use the good stuff? Look for my unwanted juice in the classifieds soon!

Thank you kindly for the orders Bochawa!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread