Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
No leaks no drips no errors.

I am in LOVE with the Silverplay Nano.

The flavor of this RTA is very similar to the Goblin Mini. So close it is a literal coin flip

This comes with a bell cap and the way this works you will be shelving your Goblin Mini.

The chimney screws into the Bell cap. So if you attach the chimney and get it tight you can bottom fill without removing the screw in the screw in the base.

You can also remove the base and re-wick or rebuild without dumping your juice. Because I did that a total of 6 times, and my Silverplay Nano clone didn't leak a drop

The SP nano has a lot of other things going for it. Should the gasket in the bottom be damaged you can literally throw it in the garbage and replace it with an O ring for the base of a Kayfun or Orchid. It fits PERFECTLY. I know because I replaced it with the O Ring from a Kayfun Base. Just to see if it would leak. After 1/2 a day on my mod it hadn't leaked a drop.

There is no scratching your mod with the stupid pendulum airflow of the GMini.

The build quality of the base of the SP Nano is better.

The SP Nano holds 3.5 ml of juice instead of 3.0 held by the GMini. Plus the bottom fill of the SP Nano without a tool if you use the Bell cap and screw the chimney tight with on the threads of the Bell cap tightly.

The build quality of the SP Nano is not as good as the build quality of the Billow V2 Nano but in the flavor Dept the SP Nano runs rings around the Billow V2 even at 1/3 the power I had to use to get flavor out of the Billow V2 Nano.

I just wish someone would make a plug for the SP Nano for single coolers like me.

Am I saying the SP Nano solves all the problems?

HECK NO!

Here are some things that may make you despise the SP Nano.

1. The airflow is under the coils like the GMini. Meaning if you do not wick correctly it will leak.

2. There is no airflow adjustment. Don't get this if you prefer MTL vaping.

3. Unsure of the material of the Bell cap. It may be susceptible to tank crackers. If you use tank crackers you will have to use the glass tank. Since there is an Silicone gasket between the tank and top; I would not try tweaking the build or bottom filling without using the fill port because you may spill some very tasty juice.

It looks like I may be dragged kicking and screaming into using dual coils whether I want to or not.

It will be a sacrifice but the ability to bottom fill WITHOUT a tool, and the ability to pull the base to rebuild WITHOUT CATCHING MY JUICE in a shot glass is probably worth it.

I CAN AND WILL tell you that I bought three more SP Nano clones from fasttech. And my days of using Kayfuns and Orchids ARE OVER!

This SP Nano is the best $10.07 I ever spent!

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
You're very welcome brother.

After my experiments getting the chimney tight in the bell cap I repeatedly tested and retested the bottom fill without the tool removed the build and the chimney stayed in the Bell cap where it belonged. I was prepared to super glue the threads to hold the chimney and Bell cap together but completely unnecessary.

The ability to use standard drip tips is a bonus too.

I bought this just as a test expecting to hate it but thoroughly impressed with it. So impressed I went back and bought three more.

Reactions: TheWestPole

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
The Goblin Mini used to be my favorite RTA.

The more I use my Silverplay Nano the more I like it.

It cured all of the problems of the GMini except one.

Airflow directly under the coils so leaks if you don't wick properly.

Why do I like the SP Nano more.

1. Flavor so good to is just a coin flip.
2. Holds a bit more juice.
3. Solid chimney screws into the Bell cap
. get the chimney tight inside the Bell cap. Then you can do the following.
3.1 bottom fill without a tool
3.2 pull the build without dumping the juice.
4 uses standard Drip tips.
5. If you shred the silicone seal in the bottom bottom throw it away and put the O ring for the base of a Kayfun or Orchid base. Screw on the top and keep vaping. Works great!
6. I don't have to go dual coil to pull my build out or fill from the bottom. I am still rocking the original coil I built for it. Next time I rewick or the time after that will have to install a new coil. The resistance has gone from .98-1.14. But I found if I saturate two small cotton balls and tamp them into the unused juice wells with toothpick, tapestry needle, etc the cotton plugs will stay in the juice wells till I get it assembled. Vape and the deck doesn't flood.

I never thought I would love the SP Nano more than the GMini

Last edited:
Reactions: TheWestPole

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
How would you rate the airflow??

Is it wide open airflow like the goblin v1 or is it sort of restricted like then original lemo?

There is no airflow adjustment at all. It has two round holes for airflow 2.5 mm and there is a screw that goes up onr of the negative podtxy. Loosen that screw for a little extra airflow.

I can do a lung hit without loosening the extra airflow screw

I would say the airflow is 50-60% of the airflow of the GMini. Open the extra airflow it is about 70-75% of the GMini. There is cut outs go the side and you can draw the aid faster because tgere is more room for air to get in instead of being right down on top of the mod.

Included photo of airflow 1449960985302150274003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread