Status
Not open for further replies.

macaroni

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Rockledge, Florida, USA
Buddy nap 2.jpg

When we first got Buddy for some reason he liked to sleep "holding" his water dish

macaroni

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Rockledge, Florida, USA
What breed is he? Samoyed? Very cute dog. :)

We're not sure ... he's a rescue dog. The people at the pound claimed he was a great pyrenese and we got him before we realized how big they got. As it turns out he is a few months older now, and just doesn't look like he'll have the size of a G.P. Samoyed is as good a guess as any .... here is a more recent picture of Buddy and his "big brother" Hank on their way to the park to play some ball and chase some squirles.

Hank and Buddy3.jpg

LX1X

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2013
Fee State
We're not sure ... he's a rescue dog. The people at the pound claimed he was a great pyrenese and we got him before we realized how big they got. As it turns out he is a few months older now, and just doesn't look like he'll have the size of a G.P. Samoyed is as good a guess as any .... here is a more recent picture of Buddy and his "big brother" Hank on their way to the park to play some ball and chase some squirles.

View attachment 285176

He looks like my old dog when she was a puppy.. she was a mix Sam and Goldie..

quge3egu.jpg

ta3a5y9u.jpg

Uncle Ralphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
N. E Connecticut
100_0086b.jpg

This is my bestest friend, Abby. She is a English pointer, not very common here in CT.
She was rescued from a kill shelter in South Carolina. She got her name from Abby on NCIS.
She is just as wacky, yet oh so lovable. After 4 years I can't imagine life without her.
Where I go, you will find her.

( Thanx Kelli for a great thread )

S1LV3R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2009
Knoxville, TN
If this Pit ever made the new for attacking it's owner, it would just have to show this pic to the judge to get the case dismissed.

LOLOL so true ;-)

She has become quite the foster mama now. Doesnt matter if its kitten or puppy. Any new foster we bring in, she mothers them and protects them till we find them a good home, then she gets depressed till we bring a new one home. Love my PenPen!!

celticluvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    Why is it all you hear is theses kinds of dogs are bad.... blah blah blah.
    When I was very little, we had a stray Red Nosed Pit have puppies under our house. We kept her and one of her puppies, who was named Hercules for his ginormous size(I used to ride him like a horse). We named her Lady because she was in fact, a lovely lady, sweet and kind.

When I get my own place I want to have a german shepherd and a rottweiler. Actually my dream is to own a no kill shelter for dogs... and if I ever win the lotto I want a whole menagerie! Dogs, cats, birds, and horses. maybe some goats. It's okay you can call me crazy:p

Sambuca

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 23, 2013
    Albuquerque
    this was my baby for about a year. he belonged to a former room mate, but in order to keep him, i had to take care of another dog as well. that dog had problems that were too much for me. i found myself in a hospital, minutes from death, caused by a heart attack. i waited so long to get to the hospital (days actually), that one third of my left ventricle was dead and it was 99.9% clogged. when i woke up from surgery. i called my former room mate and told her come get the dogs.

i miss this sweet, darling puppy to this day:

[url=http://postimg.org/image/iqpir42vf/full/] snagit[/URL]

Zak Rabbit

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 24, 2013
    Orange, California, United States
    this was my baby for about a year. he belonged to a former room mate, but in order to keep him, i had to take care of another dog as well. that dog had problems that were too much for me. i found myself in a hospital, minutes from death, caused by a heart attack. i waited so long to get to the hospital (days actually), that one third of my left ventricle was dead and it was 99.9% clogged. when i woke up from surgery. i called my former room mate and told her come get the dogs.

i miss this sweet, darling puppy to this day:

[url=http://postimg.org/image/iqpir42vf/full/] snagit[/URL]

That's rough, these guys can sometimes be as exhausting as kids, I swear. The important thing is that you take care of yourself so that you're around when another needs you. Glad you're still with us!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread