Shawn @ LiteCigUSA is great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pekulior

Jun 18, 2008
Payson, UT
I just wanted to say that Shawn is very easy to deal with. He is definitely on my list of suppliers now.

I recently put in an order for the M401 kit, but after seeing the initial review from Figurehead I decided to change it to the VX2. He was happy to change the order and got it shipped on Tuesday. I received it on Thursday and have been TRYING to wait to use it but it's been quite difficult. After a bit of time I decided to go ahead and try it out. I love it! I can't say enough good things about it. It produces ALMOST as much vapor as my DSE801 with a good atomizer. If the battery life is anything like I've heard, I will be quite happy to replace my DSE801 with this thing. It holds a TON of fluid for a mini and gives awesome vapor. Get one!

If you're looking for a company that is easy to deal with, has quality products, great prices as well as awesome customer service then LiteCig is definitely for you!

Shawn, I will be handing out the business cards you'd sent with my order while at work and have recommended you for the VX2. I hope you're keeping a ton of these in stock because when people realize what they're getting, you'll be inundated with orders for these things!

Figurehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.myspace.com
Welcome to the VX2 Club! I told you these things ROCK!

Shawn on the other hand.... SUPER ROCKS! He was my first online supplier and is still one of my main suppliers. I have never had a single problem that he hasn't addressed, QUICKLY. He's even CALLED me on the phone to answer questions I had. WOW!

pekulior

Jun 18, 2008
Payson, UT
I've finally gotten a fully charged battery now and I have to say it's very nice. There is definitely no primer puff needed. The throat hit is as strong as my DSE801 which I just drip with now. I have to say that I'm very tempted to put away the 401 and 801 and use them for backups in case of an emergency. I plan on getting another kit or 2 from Shawn over the next week or so. Also can't wait for the manual battery and passthrough (manual passthroughs?). I've been trying several different models lately and it's been difficult to find something that performs well and is easily portable, but this definitely fits the bill.

I'm soon to find out if 1 cartridge will last me a normal 8 hour work day without any topping off. I filled a blank cart with some 36mg chocolate and have been enjoying it. It doesn't burn away the taste like the Dura sometimes will do. Nice flavor and lots of vapor. The carrying case for it is also well made. I still wish there was an end cap for the extra carts, but not that big of a deal really.

LockMD

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Well I can't jump through hoops on the vx2, but I will stand up and speak for Shawn. I ordered (my first e-cig) the vx2 after seeing figurehead's review but I have not had that good of experience with it (maybe its still 'breaking in'?) I also have the 402 from Shawn and think I like it better then the vx2.

Anyways, this is about Shawn. From day one, he's always answered my questions and FAST even when they are stupid newbie questions. I'm sure he is glad I found this section of the forums LOL.

Bottom line = SHAWN ROCKS!! and I for one will def pass on his link....stock up Shawn, you dont want a rep of one that never has stock LOL.

dpixel8

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2009
WI
woot, got my vx2 in the mail today. i just wanted to ask, did yours come in a box like in figureheads review? mine didnt, not complaining or nothing, was just curious :). maybe its cause i got the silver one.

possibly they don't have boxes for the silver ones? dunno

hope they have manual batteries soon. kind of annoying when I take the dog out and the wind activates it , lol

LockMD

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
possibly they don't have boxes for the silver ones? dunno

hope they have manual batteries soon. kind of annoying when I take the dog out and the wind activates it , lol

Really? thats the only thing I dont like about the 402 - batts too sensitive. But my vx2 I can use in the car with the windows down and the radio blaring. ???

odd how we have such varing experiences. I just chalk it up to a new product, this vx2 did just come out, yes? They'll just have to work out the kinks I guess.

seadooman

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
socal
I just wanted to say that Shawn is very easy to deal with. He is definitely on my list of suppliers now.

I recently put in an order for the M401 kit, but after seeing the initial review from Figurehead I decided to change it to the VX2. He was happy to change the order and got it shipped on Tuesday. I received it on Thursday and have been TRYING to wait to use it but it's been quite difficult. After a bit of time I decided to go ahead and try it out. I love it! I can't say enough good things about it. It produces ALMOST as much vapor as my DSE801 with a good atomizer. If the battery life is anything like I've heard, I will be quite happy to replace my DSE801 with this thing. It holds a TON of fluid for a mini and gives awesome vapor. Get one!

If you're looking for a company that is easy to deal with, has quality products, great prices as well as awesome customer service then LiteCig is definitely for you!

Shawn, I will be handing out the business cards you'd sent with my order while at work and have recommended you for the VX2. I hope you're keeping a ton of these in stock because when people realize what they're getting, you'll be inundated with orders for these things!

I agree,Shawn is excellent,received my M402 and 2 E-cigars,shawn even put in some extra goodies with my order.The man is very prompt responding to emails,calls and service.Got my order faster than when I have ordered from socal!
www.litecigusa.com is the site to order from!!:)

Mathazar

Jun 27, 2009
Alright, here's the deal with my first-time experience. I bought an SS Choice No.9 because they had great customer service and were willing to ship FedEx overnight. They really hyped this product along with their juice which they said was SUPERB. What a load of ****. I can't taste freakin anything and the 2 bottles were $28 each. The device was supposed to be identical to a Gamucci Micro, which I heard in a video review was total crap. What a friggin waste of money!!! :(

Okay, in order to get this VX2 & some new juice, I have to sell something of great value to me, which really sucks, but I'm addicted to these e-cigs & heavily addicted to nicotine and I absolutely HATE smoking cigarettes, I can't stand it anymore. The only good thing that's come out of my e-cig purchase is that I haven't had a cigarette in 4 days, and I feel great!

I have $70 and depending on how much this VX2 costs, hopefully not too much, because I'd like to also get some juice along with it, with tax & shipping, I may not be able to get the VX2 right now and may just have to opt for the juice and some new blank carts for my POS SS Choice No.9 friggin crappy e-cig. I feel like suck dumbass. I shoulda hit these forums and researched starter kits & juices before making a purchase, but the fact is that once my friend told me what these things were, I had to friggin get on ASAP!!! And I did, FedEx Overnight. Gotta go order :)

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
I am happy to add my kudos to Shawn at LiteCigs. I ordered a VX2 and was one of the few who had problems. The batteries would not charge. Shawn sent me two new ones. Inexplicably, those batteries would not charge either. In the end, I think it was the charger causing the problem. Shawn sent me a new kit, and I am loving this e cig. As of right now, I like it more than my Dura and more than my Stick. I just ordered a red atomizer and battery and soon will order a blue one as well. Shawn is tops, Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread