Screw size for Blotto mini

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Not a clue on the size of the grub screws you need @Fingers916, and I've tried searching around to find nothing.

Only way will be to measure what you've got left at one side with vernier calipers or something, then you'll be able to get some stainless steel a2 grub screws on Amazon or a fastener supplier.

All I can say is they'll be M (width measurement in millimeters) × length in mm (millimeters).

Reactions: Fingers916

Fingers916

• Jan 7, 2013
    Not a clue on the size of the grub screws you need @Fingers916, and I've tried searching around to find nothing.

Only way will be to measure what you've got left at one side with vernier calipers or something, then you'll be able to get some stainless steel a2 grub screws on Amazon or a fastener supplier.

All I can say is they'll be M (width measurement in millimeters) × length in mm (millimeters).
    I appreciate that, thank you, was hoping someone had the mini and would sell me spares.

Reactions: Mordacai

Mordacai

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 16, 2019
    UK
    I get you, but you've got the opportunity to get hex/allen grub screws now which will be so much better than slotted screws.

And for 20 of them your looking at a very reasonable cost.

It's just a shame in every thread and review I've come across they don't mention the size at all, which kind of sucks as it's an important piece of info.

Fingers916

• Jan 7, 2013
    I get you, but you've got the opportunity to get hex/allen grub screws now which will be so much better than slotted screws.

And for 20 of them your looking at a very reasonable cost.

It's just a shame in every thread and review I've come across they don't mention the size at all, which kind of sucks as it's an important piece of info.
    Dovpo wont even answer me, they just ask for receipt

Users who are viewing this thread