**Saber Showcase**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riggsy

Jan 23, 2013
Columbus, Ohio
Got my saber yesterday, sorry for not posting sooner (work calls). My 357 smokes out a room in one 2 second drag. Got the kick up to 8 watts and loving it. Need a better tank (waiting on the Ithaka). The 357 may not look good but it preforms epicly.

93JrBTQ.jpg

Thank you Sir Lawrence!

Riggsy

Jan 23, 2013
Columbus, Ohio
Just got the finishing touch for my Saber. Just gotta learn how to build a coil now lmfao!! Finally this Epic Saber is going to be complimented well by a nice top piece. Ah and the saber is working great! Tho I have noticed from time to time there is a connection issue with the bottom cap. Unscrew it and screw it back on and walah! May have to fork over the cash for a new one at some point. Anyways without further wait.... IMG_0067.jpg

Last edited:

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
If you need to extend the spring, you can to keep it tighter. See, even though they call them an 18650 battery, depending on what company makes it will determine the size! So much for standards. And always try to remember to use button top batts. The flat tops were really designed for computer applications.

And thanks for the Pics!

Riggsy

Jan 23, 2013
Columbus, Ohio
saber touch max vv rocks! There's nothing this bad boy can't handle.

View attachment 188583 View attachment 188584

i want one!!!!

Edit: I also wanted to share... I started with a 36 gauge kanthal wire coil. one inch = 3ohm... sucked even at 9 watts. got a 30 gauge kanthal wire and walah man this thing tastes as good as my 357, makes my Saber look badass and had 6 mil capacity.. ... pwnage. saber+ody or ody clone ...!!!! god i love this thing.

Last edited:

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Oh, my. That looks massive.

:ohmy:

I don't think these two Sabers stacked on top of each other would even be that big!

View attachment 189824

I'm insanely in love with them, though - and they're beasts with the IGO. :)

Thank you, Sir Lawrence!
Nic Pics! Thanks for posting!

Riggsy

Jan 23, 2013
Columbus, Ohio
Thems Some Perdy Sabers!

On a side note.. My brother now wants a Saber as he is jealous of the clouds I produce from my CUSTOM MADE COIL/Saber combo (yes I made the coil.. sorry I get carried away... lol). Tho I'm sure it will have to be a custom Saber to out-do mine... Then I will have to buy another to out-do his.. Living with yer brother who also vapes isn't easy I tell ya... ....... has to copy and one-up me, as he is the older brother. Anyways just thought I'd say how much I'm loving my Saber. The issue with the bottom cap still exists even after extending the spring.... tho its not really an issue as it tells me... DUDE CHILL OUT AND VAPE LESS YOU HAVE NO POWER LEFT... lol. Seems at 9 watts I can kill 2 18650's in a single day NP... almost 6ml of juice. mmmm good? lol

Last edited:

Riggsy

Jan 23, 2013
Columbus, Ohio
SHE CAME!!! I fail at conveying how freaking epic this saber is. Sir Lawrence TOTALLY BLEW MY MIND when I unwrapped the saber! This is.....EXACTLY WHAT I ASKED FOR! Even with my HORRIBLE mspaint drawing that most 10 year olds could do better on he still got it SPOT ON... I cannot say this enough. SPOT ON! Also I am very pleased with the color I choose.. I expected it to be more sky-blue'ish but am pleasantly surprised to see it is a creamy white with metallic (and blue?) sparkles in it. Need to see it tomorrow in the sun and Ill get a better pic then too!! Also, she sports the new and VERY sensitive/sexy sensor. Custom turned lines (which I have dubbed Racing Stripes type R (for Riggsy.. DUH! lol)) If this weren't enough she also Glows quite bright in the dark so I am able to find her on those drunken nights of video games :p.

BETTER PICTURE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Until then, and without further adieu... I PRESENT LEDA!!
IMG_0077.jpg

Thank you so much Sir Lawrence!!! I Love Leda!

many edits... sorry for my alien type hands... I fell in a campfire when I was a teenager.

Attachments

• IMG_0072.jpg
    IMG_0072.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
SHE CAME!!! I fail at conveying how freaking epic this saber is. Sir Lawrence TOTALLY BLEW MY MIND when I unwrapped the saber! This is.....EXACTLY WHAT I ASKED FOR! Even with my HORRIBLE mspaint drawing that most 10 year olds could do better on he still got it SPOT ON... I cannot say this enough. SPOT ON! Also I am very pleased with the color I choose.. I expected it to be more sky-blue'ish but am pleasantly surprised to see it is a creamy white with metallic (and blue?) sparkles in it. Need to see it tomorrow in the sun and Ill get a better pic then too!! Also, she sports the new and VERY sensitive/sexy sensor. Custom turned lines (which I have dubbed Racing Stripes type R (for Riggsy.. DUH! lol)) If this weren't enough she also Glows quite bright in the dark so I am able to find her on those drunken nights of video games :p.

BETTER PICTURE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Until then, and without further adieu... I PRESENT LEDA!!
View attachment 206393

Thank you so much Sir Lawrence!!! I Love Leda!

Oh, I'm so glad you like it! I must admit, I love the way it turned out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread