Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
Ok finally got the first production models of Reo Grand dual cup holder or desktop stand from jwraps.com.

Reo Grand cup holder

From what I understand our own Chowderhead contacted Jwraps about creating a dual Reo Grand stand because they already had a dual iTaste MVP stand that looked like it would fit, but was just a tad too skinny. So they sent him a beta of a stand that would fit the Reo and on 4th of July weekend added them to the store along with running a site-wide sale. Needless to say as soon as I saw a picture of Chowderhead's beta, I knew I was going to get a couple. Well after quite a delay due to the sale, I finally have my Reo Grand stand and/or cup holder.

14553557179_19e4be7f04_o.jpg

VV Grand, Reo Grand, Reo Mini, & the Woodvil mini (14500) all fit perfectly. The 18490 Woodvil and full sized 18650 Woodvil will not fit. (That's a 14500 Woodvil mini in the picture).

14553532160_30c6ae88e8_o.jpg

14737834364_f09dedcfa5_o.jpg

And a picture of the stand being used in a cup holder.

14737834344_ff848731f4_o.jpg

You can get any wrap that JWrap.com sells, put on the stand for an extra fee (they included mine for free, but they charge to wrap the other stands they sell so I assume these will be the same) The stock stand comes with a nice carbon fiber wrap on the outside.

I love this mini-stand. For $15 you can't go wrong. I got one for home, one for the car and one for work. No more playing Reo dominoes, especially with the top-heavy VV model.

These definitely have the Kentastic seal of approval. :laugh:

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
I got one last month, just to try it out. I now have 3 :) One for computer area, one for living room, one for car.

Mine are the H... ones, so they have a REO slot, and two 18650 battery slots. It seems to take them a couple of weeks to arrive once you order, so the delay may not be the sale. I suspect they make them "as needed" and then ship them out.

That said, though, if they really catch on, J-Wraps may find it prudent to stock at least a few for rapid deployment.

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
Yes, they make them to order, it says on the jwraps.com to expect a 7-10 days before shipping, the delay was because they had a hug influx of orders from the holiday sale and the 7-10 turned into 15-18 days before shipping. Shipping was fast once they sent it out.

I got one last month, just to try it out. I now have 3 :) One for computer area, one for living room, one for car.

Mine are the H... ones, so they have a REO slot, and two 18650 battery slots. It seems to take them a couple of weeks to arrive once you order, so the delay may not be the sale. I suspect they make them "as needed" and then ship them out.

That said, though, if they really catch on, J-Wraps may find it prudent to stock at least a few for rapid deployment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread