RDA rebuildable atomizer for provari

Status
Not open for further replies.

deezdrama

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2012
illinois
I keep seeing these genesis,zenesis,katana pv's and have always been intrigued by them but knew little about them.

I thought of getting one when ordering my provari but didnt know enough about them so went with the provari.

I just recently watched a few youtube videos about rebuilding these with the mesh tube and rolling your own coils and really like the idea of this. I get tired of cartos and the pollyfill starts messing with the taste after time, ive tried alot of clearos but they are very finicky, tried dripping and it has great flavor but too much work and hate the dry hits,

so am now looking into a rebuildable atomizer tank system as an option, I love the thought of just keeping the materials on hand and being able to rebuild it when needed. But I cant find alot of info on these and it seems most are made by small mom and pops companies with long wait times.

Is there any of these that will work on a provari?

Are these prone to leaking/gurgling?? I see its just a mesh tube that descends into the juice, can they be sat on there side or tipped upside down without leaking?

Any other thoughts,info,links, or experiences with these will be greatly appreciated!

badmotivator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2012
Eugene, OR
I also wonder about the leaking potential of the Scubagen or other rebuildables. As you may have seen, I'm in on the Coop which is being planned for a nice Scubagen and I'm super excited about it. Maybe I'll just have to wait and see how it behaves.

Right now I'm working with a Bolt mod, but I think having a rebuildable may provide the need or the justification for buying a provari. :)

cixelsyd

Verified Member
Apr 30, 2012
Oregon
I use a Genesis Line V2. I also use a VV PV (Lavatube), but that's actually pointless with these atomizers as you control the resistance and such by the way you build the coil. The Line guys actually say they're not recommended for use with VV (Provari, Lavatube, etc) because they work best at standard 3.7V. I actually keep mine at 3.6 and like the results.

EDIT: Something else to consider, though, a VV mod with short protection is nice for rebuildables, as you won't kill your battery if you mess it up and short it. Provari are notorious for giving errors and not working, though, if you don't have things set up exactly how they like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread