Status
Not open for further replies.

Painfreak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
SG
I haven't tried the magnets but may do in the future if I can find some. I'm not sure if the springs are the same, I assume the button spring is smaller if that's what you were asking. I haven't taken my button to bits yet. Someone else will know the answer and post I'm sure.

I'm asking that cause from different seller site, I see different spring and names. There's battery, fuse, button springs. Abit confuse here. But still thanks for the video! :)

Painfreak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
SG
battery springs are the same on all GGs Pain. GGTS has one more spring on the button.

The fuse spring is different, its too thin and its made for the fuse that you can buy for GGTS to feel safer if a short happens.

So button spring can be replace by the magnets. So if we buy fuse and fuse spring where should it be place in ggts? Sorry for so much questions. :p

UKtarget

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Wolverhampton
Thanks Lee. :):):) have you try on the magnet button yet? And the battery spring and fuse spring is it the same thing?

Hi.Pain only try the magnets if you like a very responsive button as they do make the new button more like a hair trigger i use them in all my GG's and love how light the press is on the GGTS SS with them installed but i know a lot of people like a firmer button

Painfreak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
SG
Hi.Pain only try the magnets if you like a very responsive button as they do make the new button more like a hair trigger i use them in all my GG's and love how light the press is on the GGTS SS with them installed but i know a lot of people like a firmer button

Cool thanks for the info. Would first like to know how to add the fuse in my ggts first :)

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
IT is very simple, all you do is take your bottom cap off, unscrew the post that holds the spring and then replace it with the fuse upgrade. If the plastic isolator comes off with it, that is ok but you will have to unscrew that from the post and replace it in the bottom cap, make sense?

Cool thanks for the info. Would first like to know how to add the fuse in my ggts first :)

Captain Morgan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
Oklahoma
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread