RDAS vs subohm tanks

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
The fireluke series are probably as good as you can get for tanks with drop in coils. Great flavor and consistent performance. The other evening I found a bit of some clapton wire and put a pair of coils on my dead rabbit. Did a side-by-side comparison. The results? Definitely the RDA with decent coils had the most flavor but since I'm vaping a chocolate flavor, the wick did foul up pretty quick and muted the flavor some. The fireluke stood its ground though so it was a hard call to make.

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2023
The fireluke 4 with 904l x2 mesh coils has been the most flavorful for me out of all the subohm tanks. I was wondering if RDAs or specifically the nitrous or recurve v2 would beat it in flavor
TLDNR: haven’t vaped any of them. The post is on RDAs vs tanks in general.

A tank is just an RDA with, well, a tank on it. Because of the methodology of getting the juice from the tank to the wick (generally gravity or capillary action) it can affect how the thing is built. I am fond of squonkers myself, which is an RDA with a hole in the bottom and a tank in the mod which is used to periodically refill it. If the methodology is the Sam (which is rare) there shouldn’t be any difference.

Reactions: Falconeer

Users who are viewing this thread