Quick question for the advanced vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

gavsmith

Verified Member
Dec 6, 2012
Marquette, MI
I went ahead and got the Zmax. I was considering the new Ovale eVic but I felt as if it had a bunch of features I really don't need and after reading a review from someone here on the ECF they said the way it functions in VW that it isn't a true VW device. I think this PV will be good for me and I can't wait to get it!

myyrkezaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Clayton, NC
I went ahead and got the Zmax. I was considering the new Ovale eVic but I felt as if it had a bunch of features I really don't need and after reading a review from someone here on the ECF they said the way it functions in VW that it isn't a true VW device. I think this PV will be good for me and I can't wait to get it!

Excellent for you, enjoy it.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand

Hope you enjoy it. I like setting it on watts and use that all the time. In RMS mode on my Zmax 2. Now there's just the waiting...

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
I'd expect that on my $40 LT clone, but certainly wouldn't be happy to have that with a product listed at $150!
I hope that's just an isolated incident, I really have high hopes for this mod for some reason.

Are the Segelei $150? The highest I've seen the Smoktech is $130, and the vented ones are about $90. Good value.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
My close friend has a Segeli and he told me last night at our Vape meet that the night prior, the Segeli, which he stated is closing in on Provari quality had a glaring problem that he just discovered. For some odd reason, the 510 connector is a press fit and it popped out on him. He had it dangling by wires. He is going to try and jbweld it to keep it solid but that does not bode well.

It happens sometimes unfortuantely. Provari owner recently had their centre post fall right out of the pv. Brand new too.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Ok, thanks. Didn't know as I haven't looked at the Sigelei prices. So $109. Good price.

The best price is the one you can find! I honestly don't know! I've searched so many lately I don't even remember where I found the ones I was interested in anymore! I was just going off the going rate for the Evic as a comparison! Sorry!

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
The best price is the one you can find! I honestly don't know! I've searched so many lately I don't even remember where I found the ones I was interested in anymore! I was just going off the going rate for the Evic as a comparison! Sorry!

I know what you mean. Window shopping can get confusing. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread