Question on Diamond End Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
Just received my new order from SI...new purple battery for Ms. G...while I was unpacking it she asked if it was "pretty"...how would I know..."it's purple"... "well, there are many shades of purple"...yeah, there's no way for me to even keep up in this discussion, I just handed it to her. She likes it.

Aaaaanyway, I also ordered a diamond end piece for it, but I can't seem to get it on. (its a 78mm manual battery) I pried off the original tip, but the diamond one won't push on far enough to stay or lock into place. Suggestions?

So I just tried it on a short auto...it fits that...then a different 78mm manual...no luck. there's just not enough room between the top of the tube and the innards for it to fit...the diamond end piece is not "hollow" like the ash cap.

Last edited:

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
That sounds like something is defective there, either the diameter of the battery is off or the diamond tip. I have 20 in use and never had that type of problem. Did the battery get bent out of round when you took the original ash cap off? I have a brand new purple as well, just delivered, and the diamond tip fits in fine. That diamond tip was ordered a while back. I have noticed the newer ones look a teeny tiny bit different, but size is the same.

achangeinhabit

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2012
WI
www.bonanza.com
I never heard of tanzanite. :D

tanzanite set5 5.jpg

The crystals in these earrings are tanzanite. It's a blue purple...if you couldn't guess by her using blue and purple :p LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread