Theken

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
Below is this set up:
510-901 Adapter
Empire 901 HEX Drip Shield (Black)
Empiremods Dridge Free LR901 (1.8ohm but shows @ 1.9)
Provari <3

I am wondering if I should be using a different sized atomizer with this? I love the hits it provides and it looks sharp but I think it could be better. Sorry for the picture of my collection, it is growing really quickly. Also, 1 more question... Anyone know a seller of holding cases for PVs and tanks? Tired of using a carved piece of styrofoam.

IMAG0070.jpg

Theken

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
The drip shield is only slightly too large to slide all the way down into the drip well. The drip shield would be too long for the standard 510. You would need to get a XL Drip Tip. I would recommend getting a IKV IO6 2.5 along with the io6 Silhouette Drip tip. The silhouette should work just as well by itself, otherwise you will have the drip shield overlapping the driptip.

io6 Silhouette Drip tip - IkenVape Store

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Below is this set up:
510-901 Adapter
Empire 901 HEX Drip Shield (Black)
Empiremods Dridge Free LR901 (1.8ohm but shows @ 1.9)
Provari <3

I am wondering if I should be using a different sized atomizer with this? I love the hits it provides and it looks sharp but I think it could be better. Sorry for the picture of my collection, it is growing really quickly. Also, 1 more question... Anyone know a seller of holding cases for PVs and tanks? Tired of using a carved piece of styrofoam.

View attachment 71012

I saw this in another post somewhere for carrying a Provari. It's made by Otterbox - just google Cigar Caddy 3140 or search it on Ebay. Been thinking of getting one myself.

pv-cigarcaddy1.jpg

(That 'key shaped' thing is for hanging on a display rack, it comes off when using it)

pv-cigarcaddy2.jpg

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
The drip shield is only slightly too large to slide all the way down into the drip well. The drip shield would be too long for the standard 510. You would need to get a XL Drip Tip. I would recommend getting a IKV IO6 2.5 along with the io6 Silhouette Drip tip. The silhouette should work just as well by itself, otherwise you will have the drip shield overlapping the driptip.

io6 Silhouette Drip tip - IkenVape Store

I appreciate the answer. I've heard very good things about the i06.

I've been using an IKV I06 2.5ohm atty for a month now and really like it. It's really almost leak resistant. You have to be careless when dripping before you get any leaks. I'd also recommend the all black delrin IO6 drip tip instead of the Shilhouette. The Shilhoutte's seem to fit too tight and it's a struggle to get it off without damaging the atty. I have some of both, I like the color of the Shilhoutte's but you need to be careful with them. I also carefully use a drill bit to make the hole in the Shilhouette bigger. Many folks says it's hole is too small.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread