Status
Not open for further replies.

muffluvin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
I was browsing ebay and I saw this:

$(KGrHqF,!ocFBZi)rSHpBQijQPuq9!~~60_57.jpg $(KGrHqJ,!p!FBd9r9sJkBQijQPykY!~~60_57.jpg

mods-Skinz premium textured carbon fiber look skin wrap for the ProVari V2 vaporizer, plus extension skins. Color is Black Textured Carbon Fiber.

Find it here:

It's 10.25 Free Shipping

I searched the forums and saw that around April this was offered by electronicstix. Here's the discussion on said item on ECF.

I know a lot of people have been searching for an alternative to the leather cases they have.

Hope this Helps.

CountSmackula

Genisis Junkie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
BFE, KY
Nuts I tell ya. Clicking the link now shows products used for vaporizing 'other' substances.

I see that it has been removed from ebay already...I guess it violated some type of smoking/vaping rule????

I'd like to see something like this for a lavatube type device. I would be more inclined to put it on it before a Provari.

muffluvin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
I talked to the guy and asked the following and he replied promptly:
1. Would the adhesive react with the satin finish and laser etched Provari logo?
- I don't see how the adhesive would effect the finish and the laser etched logo. In removal and install there has not been a problem.

2. I want the white one, is it easy to clean it, let's say from finger oil/stains and/or ejuice spills?
- Yes testing on my own at the moment, simple wipe of a damp cloth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread