Status
Not open for further replies.

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
Initially with a device attached about 3.7 or less soon after 3.4 and then on down. Even if you multimeter it fully charged and get higher read the device added changes things. And this just my guesstamate. Another person might confidently answer you re Ego. Some seem to be higher than others...like Kgo an ego with a different branding but tat sure does make sense to me but its what ive read

AngelsBreath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Alabama, United States
A regular EGO puts out 3.7. I am hooked on my protanks first then my evods. I like them both, sometimes I like my comfort vape to be a bit warmer so I will use my evod, when I'm all day vaping I use the protanks. I like both tanks. I have a Spinner and 4.3 seems to be best for me on most of my juices.

JudeD

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2012
PA
How can you get a metal taste,its chrome plated,you sure its not psycological?

If it is, there are a lot of us with psychological problems because it's a recurring complaint from Protank users on here. I searched it and I'm not the first to notice the metallic taste. There are many more like me.

JudeD

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2012
PA
You could cover the end of the tip with a small rubber hose. Put one of those on the tip if you must. Such a pity for you to do it, my favorite thing about the ProTank is the liquid metal look of it, but I suppose taste is paramount!

I do have a couple of those condom things you can use to let others try your PV. I could try using one of those over the drip tip until it's seasoned like a skillet. Thanks.

gal66stang

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
Austin
I do have a couple of those condom things you can use to let others try your PV. I could try using one of those over the drip tip until it's seasoned like a skillet. Thanks.

Uh-oh....I didn't know I was supposed to get a condom for my PV...no wonder my devices kept multiplying!! And all this time, I thought that it was because I have poor impulse control and kept shopping! :laugh:

JudeD

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2012
PA
Uh-oh....I didn't know I was supposed to get a condom for my PV...no wonder my devices kept multiplying!! And all this time, I thought that it was because I have poor impulse control and kept shopping! :laugh:

I wish it was that easy. I would put a pink twist in a secluded place with one of my blue twists and end up with a drawer full of spare batts.

Mezrein

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Oregon
I use a Provari battery with the protank and love it. The vent holes do give it airy but the flavor rocks. Am actually preferring g the airy draw over the super tight draw of my nova which I'm using while waiting for my bottom caps to get in. Need to get the rubber hose Togo over the metal tip though, I too hate the taste of it, not to mention the painful tooth impact from time to time

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
I have never used a Pro Tank but I do like EVods. IMHO the biggest design flaw of both of them is the fact that you cannot change the tips.

I have been considering trying either the DBOX with Evod heads, or the Tatroe Tank with ProTank heads. Both offer changeable drip tips and the DBOX is pyrex so you can have an EVOD that can handle any juice.

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
I really can't stand the chrome tip. It looks great but isn't what I would want. It's
Cold, it's a tooth chipper!! Don't hit any bumps driving your car or you could end up with a chipped tooth. Not nice feeling IMO. I wish wish wish they put this out with the Deleon tip like in the picture card they sent with it or just a 510 tip.

I actually was messing around and loosened the draw More on my protank... Maybe a little too loose now.lol. It's the 3
Holes around the 510 that do it mostly. Plug or seal off one of The 3 holes and your draw will be tighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread