Prepaid credit card

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelook

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
How do you associate it with your name and address? If It can be done, it would be great for my case.

Really easy, go to Wally world (walmart) get a Walmart visa card, initial amount on card can be up to $250, the card cost $3.
Come home go to the web site listed on the front of the card, put in your info and then it is associated to your name and addy:)
You can also add money to the card as needed.
There is monthly $3 fee.

seadooman

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
socal
Really easy, go to Wally world (walmart) get a Walmart visa card, initial amount on card can be up to $250, the card cost $3.
Come home go to the web site listed on the front of the card, put in your info and then it is associated to your name and addy:)
There is monthly $3 fee.

Thanks for the help..:)

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
There is monthly $3 fee.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Sgmetal

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
For the record, make sure to check which type of credit cards the vendor you have in mind takes. I grabbed an American Express Card today, only to find out later (I should of thought about it beforehand) that the two vendors I was going to buy from (one being Shawn) didn't take Amex. Not their fault, Amex charges merchants more. Hopefully someone will read this and avoid the same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread