Pre-Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pre-order is now active..

I may have 5v WB's this week... :)

Also, another goodie that will satisfy the juice-fed lovers ;)

Thanks!

Jason

Thank you Jason! My parents just ordered theirs in Purple Demin and black! This unit is going to be their first ever vaping experience! I'm so excited to bring them into the vaping community

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com
Sorry if I sound ignorant for asking but I am new to mods....

Thats what I am here for! Believe me, thats not a silly question at all. Very common, actually.

The CR2 charger will only charge the CR2 size battery. The 14500 must be charged with a 14500 charger, or multifunction charger. We are out of stock at the moment on batteries and chargers for the WB, and I've been waiting a little while now for our next shipment to arrive. In the meantime, this site seems to offer the best deal:

TrustFire TR-001 Multicharger

Trustfire TR-001 Lithium Battery Charger [trustfirecharger] - $11.99 : Going Gear, Gearing you up for the outdoors

Then these are the batteries you should use, Protected TrustFire 3.7v 14500:

Trustfire 900 mAh 14500 Protected Lithium Rechargeable Battery [trustfire14500pr] - $4.99 : Going Gear, Gearing you up for the outdoors

Please keep in mind that I have never personally done business with this company, but they are located in the US (GA) and seem to have very good pricing on a lot of their products.

Hope that helps!

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread