Pop! the lavatube forum cherry

Status
Not open for further replies.

woooozzaa

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
White Wood NB
Been using mine 24/7 since I got it too, really love the feel and weight of it. Just ordered a new VPX tank with red tubing and a matching ruby red Ming drip tip along with some carbon fiber vinyl to wrap it in (hurry postman :D). I love being able to fill the tank and put a fresh battery in the morning and be good for the whole day. Hope you enjoy yours Creant!

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
I was waiting till February so I could get one for my B-day. Turns out though the new leather biker jacket I wanted for xmas is out of stock and probably won't be in for months. So I ordered the LavaTube tonight. I can always get the jacket in Feb if they come in.

Getting the AW IMR 18650 1600 mah batts from RDTVaper

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Been using mine 24/7 since I got it too, really love the feel and weight of it. Just ordered a new VPX tank with red tubing and a matching ruby red Ming drip tip along with some carbon fiber vinyl to wrap it in (hurry postman :D). I love being able to fill the tank and put a fresh battery in the morning and be good for the whole day. Hope you enjoy yours Creant!

I got mine a few days ago. I went with the messed up Red, haha, its really sort of a reddish/maroon color and it looks very nice. I have a Red VPX tank on it with a drip tip that happens to match the Lava Tube and It looks great. I was wonder what all the hoopla was with VV and Provari. So I started looking at VV mods. I had looked into the Lava Tube vs the Provari but didn't want to commit to too much money until I could see what all the talk was in regards to VV. I am enjoying the Lavatube so far and I think I will stick with this instead of looking into purchasing a Provari. I already have the Darwins but I thought to my self, I need another new toy as a backup. I hear it does basically the same thing as a Provari but for less, so I am pretty happy with my choice. I was also glad to see that they changed their 1 yr warranty lanaguage to include the use of other atty/batteries which really made the choice a lot easier for me.

Last edited:

woooozzaa

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
White Wood NB
I have a Red VPX tank on it with a drip tip that happens to match the Lava Tube and It looks great.

Care to share a picture? (if Creant doesn't mind the off topic) :p I wanted to go all blue but the LED screen would've looked out of place. I keep my fingers crossed for the 18350 version to come with a blue screen.

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Care to share a picture? (if Creant doesn't mind the off topic) :p I wanted to go all blue but the LED screen would've looked out of place. I keep my fingers crossed for the 18350 version to come with a blue screen.
I don't know how to post pics, Sorry. I would have to ask my daughter to set me up. I just haven't gotten into doing that. Also I may be confused but the Lava Tube doesn't come in blue. Is that what you are referring to other than the red tank?

Last edited:

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
I meant I was going to buy a blue tank with a blue tip but it would've looked odd with a red LED screen. :p I wish the new revisions will have a blue screen.

Oh.. then I'm most likely getting a red screen. Drat. hate red. Wonder what it would take for me to change that. i wonder why they don't offer you a choice. I think I'll ask the volcanoecig guys about that.

bullet

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2011
Philippines
hmmm...

I had mine since 12/18.
Just starting out with ecigs
and been an analog user for
24 years.

so far so good.

Im just a new vaper and I
opted for a vv already hoping
to avoid the "upgrading" expenses.

Quick question though:
Why are there several names
for lavatube?
Some names I've learned are
X-Pipe, L-Rider, Mod-V, etc...

Either way, I'm loving my "Love-A-Tube"!

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
hmmm...

I had mine since 12/18.
Just starting out with ecigs
and been an analog user for
24 years.

so far so good.

Im just a new vaper and I
opted for a vv already hoping
to avoid the "upgrading" expenses.

Quick question though:
Why are there several names
for lavatube?
Some names I've learned are
X-Pipe, L-Rider, Mod-V, etc...

Either way, I'm loving my "Love-A-Tube"!

Volcanoecigs contracted with the manufacturer to be an official US distributor making them under the LavaTube logo. Other companies have done the same. The unit is really just a generic VV that is being sold under many names. It is possible that some companies are requesting certain features to be built into the mod over others.

I had not heard of the x-pipe and mod-v. Interesting how many names this thing is going by. Perhaps someone should start a thread listing all the names.. for kicks. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread