Not open for further replies.

Randall Fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Sparks, NV, USA
www.myPVshop.com
question as to whats on your site?

I've been wanting a usb passthru to use, but i didnt see one for the rn4072 model? or did i miss it some where?

is there pass thru for that model? if so, will ya'll be adding it to the site anytime soon? tia

The manufaturer is STILL not making passthroughs for the RN-series. For the past 3 months they've been telling us they'll be starting production of passthroughs (and manual batteries) in the 'next week or two' but still no product. We'd prefer to wait and get units whose paint jobs match exactly, but if they don't start soon, we'll be finding a separate source.

If you don't want to wait, any 801 passthrough should work just fine with the 4072.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Be careful with the blue foam. It seems it's made of polyurethane, which could degrade at even normal atomizer temps & produce toxic vapors. The jury is still out on that one. Best to stick to fillers made of polyester or nylon, IMO. Maybe carry pre-cut pyramid tea bags, since a lot of people can't seem to find them in the store? ;)

I'd love to see more 510 colors - my husband is partial to the metallic blue with the red LED. The stainless/titanium are cool, too. Love the copper look, but haven't bought any yet! :D

Love that you carry the USB car adapters - I highly recommend them to anyone who drives a lot - saves your batteries!!

Randall Fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Sparks, NV, USA
www.myPVshop.com
Be careful with the blue foam. It seems it's made of polyurethane, which could degrade at even normal atomizer temps & produce toxic vapors. The jury is still out on that one. Best to stick to fillers made of polyester or nylon, IMO. Maybe carry pre-cut pyramid tea bags, since a lot of people can't seem to find them in the store? ;)

I'd love to see more 510 colors - my husband is partial to the metallic blue with the red LED. The stainless/titanium are cool, too. Love the copper look, but haven't bought any yet! :D

Love that you carry the USB car adapters - I highly recommend them to anyone who drives a lot - saves your batteries!!

The blue foam seems to be a little easier to use than the polyfill, but I'm getting periodic leaks no matter what I do. I'm going to play with it for a while longer and see if I can get it to work right, but I'm also going to check into the 'breakdown' aspects you brought up.

Right now I'm leaning against offering it on the website, but the decision won't be final for at least a week or two.

I'll check into getting bulk quantities of the teabags, since that seems to be a favorite for a lot or people.

We'll also be expanding the 510 lineup by one color pretty soon. Leaning towards the Titanium at this point.

Thanks for the input!

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
The blue foam seems to be a little easier to use than the polyfill, but I'm getting periodic leaks no matter what I do. I'm going to play with it for a while longer and see if I can get it to work right, but I'm also going to check into the 'breakdown' aspects you brought up.
Regarding PTB - try this mod: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/cartridge-mods/52430-ptb-straw-mod-ptb-made-easy.html

It's what I came up with and use and I've tried them all. I haven't tried blue foam, but questions about it being polyurethane and reports of having to get it "just right" or it leaks or doesn't wick have kept me from buying some. Plus, the PTB Made Easy works great - why fix what ain't broke? :D

Moonbuddy

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Atchison, Kansas USA
They have the rn4072 on other sites, i'd just rather buy from my one single shop. I will put in my two cents worth though Randall, I don't care if the passthrough is pink,purple&yellow striped! Sure doesn't have to match for me. Just be nice to save on batteries when in front of computer.
Thanks for the cappucino flavor!
Marian

Moonbuddy

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Atchison, Kansas USA
Something else i'd like to see, the cases are nice, but i'd like something that also carried a juice or two, small bottles. I've seen where people have adapted all kinds of things, like CD cases, diabetic supply cases, etc. Also i saw somewhere a really cool, with belt look, leather carry case for two e-cigs. 2 different sizes of course, ran about twelve dollars. Not something i'd buy normally, but would from your store, maybe to bump me over the free shipping rate. Not really important, but handy. Would like to have, can live without!
Marian

ryguyli

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
Patchogue, NY
Just thought up a suggestion. My original Joye510 batteries and atomizers aren't performing quite as well as they did when they were new. I'm sure my abuse of the atomizers during my learning period had quite a bit to do with their demise (much the same that my car's transmission met it's demise when I was learning how to drive a manual:p).

So anyway, my suggestion is for a package deal with 2 batteries and 2 atomizers. Pretty much what I'm looking for is a starter kit without a charger since I already have a charger and PCC (purchased, of course, from myPVshop;)). I know you already have the 5 packs of atomizers and batteries, but I don't have $100 of disposable income at any given time to purchase them. I guess from a business standpoint, it's good for your bottom line for me to purchase 2 attys and batts at a time for $50, and I can't blame you for wanting to make a living. Just let my suggestion simmer for a little while and see how you like it:D

Last edited:

LuvMyPV

Dec 22, 2009
Washington D.C.
Randall & everyone else at My PV Shop are by far the best vendor I have ever used in my relatively short PV life. He (& ECF) basically taught me how to use a PV. The 4072 & 4075 both provide such "true juice flavor." The Liberty juice in Cherry is definitely my favorite. Love the cream too. Taking 10% off every order with IVAPE10 isn't too shabby either. Can't wait to buy a pass through for my 4072.

Cyre

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2009
Cullman, Alabama
Ya know what I wish someone would offer? A 510 cartridge with a clip molded on it so I could put it in my shirt pocket!! The clip could be just as long as the atomizer, that way it wouldn't get in the way of putting the battery on and the clip would be half an inch or so from the top so your lips wouldn't be on it. Anyone patents this, I want a cut for the idea!! ;)

I've tried looking for pen caps, but none fit right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread