Status
Not open for further replies.

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
A couple weeks ago I decided to give the Charlie Noble line a shot based on excellent reviews and pricing. I ordered 15ml of Blue Bay, Soller's Point and Tripoli. Unfortunately, they ended up sending me Charlie's Custard instead of Tripoli. I was really bummed because Tripoli was the juice I was really excited about and I'm not so hot on the custard flavors.

After contacting them about the mistake, they rushed 30ml of Tripoli out to me over the weekend!!! All I can say is that Charlie Noble and vape Dojo have a customer for life and I can't recommend them enough.

Oh, and the juices are great too. They tend to be on the sweeter side, but are very light (just how I like my sweeter juices), balanced and well-crafted, especially for the pricing.

Tripoli and Soller's Point are my two favorites from this order and it won't be long until I order up a 120ml of both. Yum!

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
I purchased Charlie's Custard and Tripoli. I like them both, but I'm finding Tripoli is becoming my ADV. I also received an "up-sized" bottle today. Great flavors and fast shipping. I'm really happy with my purchases from this company.

Yeah, I was vaping Tripoli this evening and it is the clear winner among the four flavors that I've ordered. One of my favorite tobacco flavors and I've only had it for a day or so.

I find most sweet juices obnoxiously sweet, but CN has a less is more approach to the flavoring. Nothing super complex, just well balanced juices. I even like the custard I received by accident, and I'm not normally a custard guy.

I have gotten Charlies custard, and siren song (strawberries and cream), and like a member before me had said on another thread, they both taste better combined. I don't know what it is about it, but my adv is a 50/50 mix of both, while using my RTAs. Been thinking about trying tripoli since so many people have recommended it. Ran outta custard, so I'm stuck with just siren song, until I get paid :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread