One year coming up

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfs405

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
amherst new york
I am with you McVapor----January 16th 2010 I drove my daughter back to college from her winter break---stood outside my van and had my last analog ever---looking forward to my anniversary date LOL--I don't get offended by analogs so much but they definitely don't smell even remotely good to me either--go figure--I also was reducing my analog use for months before my quit date and was down to one a day when I switched over to total vaping---glad I made that choice for sure

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
Such an outstanding accomplishment. Congratulations. I hope to reach that point too. I quit 2 weeks ago and it really feels good. Like mentioned, after smoking for 40 years, I can NOT believe how terrible they smell or taste. My wife is certainly pleased too. Now I'm filling my ashtray in the car with coins until of ashes/butts.
This why it's so important that we not allow any negative ecig laws to pass. We will have many adversaries in the cig industry.

vaping...it does a body good. :)

squirrel64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
Va Skyline Drive Shenandoah River
Definitely a day to celebrate !!!! celebrate.gif celebrate.gif celebrate.gif celebrate.gif

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
January 5th was my last cigarette. This was last years New Years Resolution and I have succeeded with a week to go! Heh, it did take me 5 days to set that new years resolution so thats why its on the 5th and not the 1st :p.

Man... even the smell of cigarettes arn't satisfying anymore!:?:
That's awesome, mine was January 13th the same day I started vaping. I don't even think about them anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread