Old Man looking for New MTL rebuildable tanks

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
The days of RM2 are gone.
My 'newest' tanks are Siren 2, Berserker (OG) and six Galaxies.
Needed to buy new mods, so I've got two Lost Vape Thelema Solo 100W on the way.
I've been building coils for about a decade, so that's not an issue.
I've got 316SS on hand. And I have minimal experience with TC vaping.
What are the good TC MTL tanks available these days, and who sells them.
Any assistance would be appreciated, Thanks.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Atmizoo Tripod, I've used the Ulton clone with some success. As my wicking needs improvement with it.

There's the steam crave Aromamiser Classic MTL I mentioned in the shinyitis thread, don't know much about that at all though apart from it's an RDTA and they can be kept going with spares for ages.

Really there's not much about @PapawBrett, and I think that's due to pod and boro mods.

Reactions: PapawBrett

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
A Brunhilde MTL RTA would definitely suit your needs!
Very easy to build and wick and a breeze to maintain and then there's the flavour oh so so much flavour :drool:
Yup, the flavor is great! Not hard to build and wick. But, the fill hole is so tiny I can barely get my tiniest spouts into it without messing. And, not crazy about the total height.
But, great flavor.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Yup, the flavor is great! Not hard to build and wick. But, the fill hole is so tiny I can barely get my tiniest spouts into it without messing. And, not crazy about the total height.
    But, great flavor.
    There's quite a few members on here that have the Brunhilde MTL RTA and absolutely love em'!! A couple of people have mentioned that they have issues filling. I've been using them since they were first released years ago and I've never spilt a drop when filling up! Make sure that you always have your tank on a slight angle when filling and give a nice constant squeeze of the bottle until full. And she's not too tall, your mods just too small :w00t:

Reactions: PapawBrett
    Huge fan of the Kayfun myself for mtl. Or the VWM integra if you have the spare cash

PapawBrett

Retired
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    There's quite a few members on here that have the Brunhilde MTL RTA and absolutely love em'!! A couple of people have mentioned that they have issues filling. I've been using them since they were first released years ago and I've never spilt a drop when filling up! Make sure that you always have your tank on a slight angle when filling and give a nice constant squeeze of the bottle until full. And she's not too tall, your mods just too small :w00t:

So I'm doing a little reading on the Brunhilde this morning. Not a big fan of air flow inserts (small, easy to lose, fall out), but the stainless steel wicking seems different.
    How would you clean up that tank ?

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    So I'm doing a little reading on the Brunhilde this morning. Not a big fan of air flow inserts (small, easy to lose, fall out), but the stainless steel wicking seems different.
    How would you clean up that tank ?
    The Brunhilde MTL RTA is a very easy tank to use. You would choose your preferred a/f insert (which comes in a handy little case for them all so you can't lose them) and they easily screw in, then just leave it alone forever! The SS wicking works absolutely brilliantly and keeps the juice up to the wick very easy!
    The Brunhilde is an extremely easy tank to clean. The deck just unwinds from the bottom chamber and it comes apart in four convenient pieces to rinse :thumb:

sarah4

Moved On
    Apr 12, 2023
    • Deleted by retired1

The60WattGUY

Feb 7, 2023
    MTL tanks? Id say Kayfun and Taifun have very good tanks but these are highend and can be a bit pricey but they last a life time and perform very good, also nice mod i love thelema solo if ud pair that with a kayfun very solid setup

Edit: slight cheaper is the Dvarw also has a very good MTL tank

PapawBrett

Retired
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    MTL tanks? Id say Kayfun and Taifun have very good tanks but these are highend and can be a bit pricey but they last a life time and perform very good, also nice mod i love thelema solo if ud pair that with a kayfun very solid setup

Edit: slight cheaper is the Dvarw also has a very good MTL tank

I have two Thelema Solo on order (maybe arrive by May ???).
    I still have an OG Smoevesto Kayfun acquired in a trade from @Dusty_D some years ago.
    I will give that combo a try...

Reactions: The60WattGUY

The60WattGUY

Feb 7, 2023
    I have two Thelema Solo on order (maybe arrive by May ???).
    I still have an OG Smoevesto Kayfun acquired in a trade from @Dusty_D some years ago.
    I will give that combo a try...
    nice yea you wont be dissapointed :) i love the solo thelemas so much i kind of want the dna version but then again these work just fine

Users who are viewing this thread