luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Vendor: Elevated Vaping
Liquid: Grenada by Next Level Vapors 16mg
Description: We don't even know how to describe this one! Here is what others have said: Tropical Anise Bombshell!!! Grenada is very fruity and refreshing and your mouth actually goes numb. Refreshingly Numbing!!! Hands down favorite juice EVER!!!
Thoughts:
I know, the anise hype is over. After Pluid started the revolution we had Magic Fairy, Grenada, Purple People Eater, and much more. I've wanted to try Grenada for awhile but $22 for 30ml is way too much for a gamble. During Memorial Day Grenada was down to $11 so I knew it was the right time.

Grenada comes to us yellow in color with a strong anise aroma. On inhale the strong anise hits your tongue, while numbing it. The anise is crazy strong. I mean nuclear in flavor. Many will want to tone tone it down with base liquid due to the hard-hitting flavor. The exhale follows with sweet tropical flavors on the exhale which include mango and other various fruits. The fruity flavors are much more an afterthought than the anise but do add that extra flavor to round out the liquid.

Unlike Pluid there is no citrus/lemon-lime flavorings. This is what makes Grenada different than all the Pluid clones on the market. We are treated to a different side of anise rather than the typical liquids that are all trying to taste the same. It's not an absinthe flavor. I repeat, it's not absinthe.

The throat hit and vapor are outstanding.

Final Thoughts:
On the website there is a warning:
*This liquid separates because of the Anise Oil. We receive lots of email concerns about the separation and it is normal when using Anise flavoring. It is very important to shake vigorously before using and the liquid should have a cloudy appearance.
**WARNING this juice can cause plastic tanks to crack!!!
Included in this warning should be that it can also cause the rubber of the dripper cap to melt. Yes I said melt. As I was taking it out of the box and putting the liquid in my pocket the rubber had melted causing 10ml to fall into my pocket. My pocket still smells like anise even after laundering. This made my pregnant wife extremely miserable as she hates the smell of the anise liquids when I open the bottle and the smell of the vapor. The pants made her about sick.

Is Grenada good? Yes, it's fantastic. I highly recommend this even though my pants would disagree. 10/10

Grenada_63a1646e-ffde-4f5c-80ff-ca830b3c11c5_1024x1024.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread