Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum @chinti. Glad to have you here!

Where were you living before moving to Japan?

If you are interested in learning more about e-cigarettes (and all the parts and pieces) below are some blog posts by ECF member @Baditude that I highly recommend for someone new to vaping.

1. A Good Starter's Setup for a Beginning Vapor
2. Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder with Egos and Mods
3. Proper terminology - Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Attachments
4. Something Safe for Cinnamon and Citrus Flavors

Great thread on vaping terminology: Vaping slang and acronyms

Last edited:

chinti

Jul 18, 2015
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Are there vape shops there?
hihi, from my research most are overpriced here but im going to check out one vape shop nearby later and hopefully the staff there speak english.

Hello and welcome to the forum @chinti. Glad to have you here!

Where were you living before moving to Japan?

If you are interested in learning more about e-cigarettes (and all the parts and pieces) below are some blog posts by ECF member @Baditude that I highly recommend for someone new to vaping.

1. A Good Starter's Setup for a Beginning Vapor
2. Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder with Egos and Mods
3. Proper terminology - Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Attachments
4. Something Safe for Cinnamon and Citrus Flavors

Great thread on vaping terminology: Vaping slang and acronyms
i was in US studying for 4years but i never tried vape before due to no time to do any research on it. thanks for those link, will read them up.

welcome to ecf ,it won't take to get your 5 post done

Hello and welcome...everyone is really nice here

Welcome to ECF chinti, make yourself right at home :)

howdy! and welcome!

Hi and welcome. This is a good place for general vaping questions, but for country specific info, the Japan form has people who know more than I. Talk to us a bit to get you 5 posts in.
thanks guys. i have done a bit of research during the past week and i decided to get iTaste MVP 2.0 as a starter to try out vape.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
im reading on what i should get along with it. i never smoke or anything before, will vaping make me feel a bit uncomfortable like when you just started smoking?
Probably not, so long as you don't use juice with nicotine in it. But that's ok. They make 0 nic juice.

Reactions: LisaR

VCross

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
Yucaipa, California
The MVP 2 is a great mod to get started with. Nautilus tanks are also pretty basic to get started with. Subtanks are also a good choice. They come with a 1.2Ω coil for normal vaping, .5Ω for if/when you want to try sub ohm and an RBA deck for rebuilding along with a bit of coil and cotton for wicking.

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
Chinti, welcome to ECF. But I have to say, if you were not a smoker before, please don't start vaping, even if it is with 0 nic. There is just no reason to start a habit that you would be better off without. Most of us here were formerly smokers and vaping is a far safer alternative. The safest thing of all though, is not to do either.

Reactions: suprtrkr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread