New vaper survey: make your voice heard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
My observations, there's more 60+ year olds on the net than most imagine and we were the hard core smokers.
Somehow I always seem to be in the 97+ percentile in whatever I do.
There are a slew of vapers using very little nicotine. Makes you wonder how much nicotine is impacting smoking.
The responders pretty much quit smoking.
Back to the impact of nicotine and knowing how inefficient e cigs are at delivering nicotine, the vast majority quit smoking within a month.
I'm curious why 15% felt vaping was a gateway to smoking.
Feel better health wise is almost universal and it is acknowledged by docs and dentists.

Missed the bonus question. almost to a man SUCCESS!

Last edited:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
My observations, there's more 60+ year olds on the net than most imagine and we were the hard core smokers.
Somehow I always seem to be in the 97+ percentile in whatever I do.
There are a slew of vapers using very little nicotine. Makes you wonder how much nicotine is impacting smoking.
The responders pretty much quit smoking.
Back to the impact of nicotine and knowing how inefficient e cigs are at delivering nicotine, the vast majority quit smoking within a month.
I'm curious why 15% felt vaping was a gateway to smoking.
Feel better health wise is almost universal and it is acknowledged by docs and dentists.

Missed the bonus question. almost to a man SUCCESS!

If by net you mean the inner tubes :) , yeah, I agree. Many more of us in that age bracket than generally thought. And we were the hardcore.

Seem to recall reading one research study, probably on CASAA's site, that basically concluded that the nic was the least addictive part of smoking. And many ailments are treated with nic, including cognitive disorder. So I've settled at about 18, and don't really plan to cut it. Of course, plans do change, so no guarantee. A big part is the process, the hand to mouth, feeding...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread