New to vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi so i'm new to vaping and i just want to smoke fat clouds. I have this Chi you clone and Nimbus V5 rda clone because i heard they're good. I also heard clones are not far different from the original ones so i just bought it. Ever since i got it, i was expecting to smoke fat clouds but it just doesn't work for me. How do i do it? I heard about these sub ohms and like lower the ohms the better and stuff but i don't know how to lower ohms. Can someone educate me?

Materials i use...

-AW 18650 3.7V 1600mAh (i also have AW 18650 3.7V 2000mAh (7.4WH))
-28 Guage Kanthal wire (i also have 32)
-2mm Ekowool Silica Wick (i also have cotton balls that i use more..)
-100% VG juices
-For my build, i do this thing called Nano Dragon Coil (Nano Dragon Coil Build - YouTube)
i do it exactly like that ^
-Chi you clone
-Nimbus V5 RDA clone (Single heating coil resistance: 1.0ohm)

P.S I purchased my clones from fasttech.

Last edited:
quad.jpg A quad build I followed was this. However, it was way too much to vape on daily.

Ray D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
PA
Really not trying to rain on your parade. But how about walking before you run?

Get a simple single coil rebuildable. Become proficient with that, and go from there. Trying to do too much, too soon, and with little experience (and possibly little knowledge) is a sure fire way to a bad result: wrecking equipment, or worse, hurting yourself.

In the meantime, learn all you can on batteries, and how to be safe with them. Likewise on the intricacies of coils, especially multiple ones.

Not sure why you need huge clouds, especially as a new vaper. But good luck to you if that's your goal. Just be smart (and safe) about it, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread