New Items to stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

BubbasMom

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
San Diego, CA
Shawn since you are now carrying no flavor juice would you consider carrying some flavorings so that we could mix our own flavors.

I know that you won't want to undercut your flavors but maybe you could carry some flavorings that you don't have flavored juice for. I know that I bought some vg and want to start experimenting but it would save me (and I imagine others) a lot of time if I could just go to one place to order equipment, juice and flavorings. Not to mention it gets kind of confusing to know which is the right flavoring to buy (ilel Loran's flavoring vs Loran's Oil)

svtboosted

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
For those asking about parts in bulk, Shawn and JD do have a wholesale site:

ecigwholesale

You can order 5x 510 atomizers, 5x M401 batteries, 5x M401 atomizers, 5x starter kits. Be warned though, shipping can be high ($40) as it is direct from China, so it is truly intended for mass/bulk orders. But, if you want 30 atomizers or something, this may be a good route.

ShortyBoo

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
Illinois
I really would like a pink 510. I've seen sites with different colors of Joye 510 batteries and atomizers, (like pink, blue, green) but they're all in China and I can't afford the cost with the shipping. It would be great if you could get some different colors. But I'd just settle for you being better stocked with 510 parts. Everytime I go to reorder something (atomizers, carts, etc) you're either completely sold out, or you only have white. Like right now, I was about to place another order for juice and cartridges, but since you're out of the carts, I'll have to wait on getting the juice since I don't want to pay shipping twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread