New bottle tips? Not so great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neshani

Jul 11, 2011
KL, Germany
I recently ordered some elixir from Janty Germany. It got here super fast, I ordered on Monday afternoon and it was in my mailbox on Wednesday afternoon, so thank you.

I'm wondering if you're going to keep these new, super skinny bottle tips? Personally, I'm not liking them very much. On at least one bottle, I couldn't get any drops to come out. On the others, the drops come out very very slowly and with a lot of pressure required. So far I've had 2 bottles where I had to squeeze super hard to get drops out, and the tip popped out pouring juice all over the place.

I understand that you've got these tips to make it easy to fill up the Jets, but I would guess that it would take like 10 minutes to fill up a tank.

I just use a knife and cut half of the tips off.

If there was a poll, I'd vote for the old elixir bottle tips. With those I could fill up a tank in 1 squeeze in 1 or 2 seconds without taking the top off the tank.

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
We've noticed that some bottle tips' opening channel is not fully open, this is a manufacturing issue we've solved for the next batches. For the current batches we suggest your solution or to use a toothpick to widen the opening as shown in the attached picture.

ELIXIR_15_ml_2_D-web-manual.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread