Need some clearomizer help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScubaZan

May 17, 2013
BFE,Florida
Hey all,,

I'm pretty new around here recently moving up to a eGo-c Twist. I'm curious as to what opinions are out there on a tank with a tighter draw than the Kanger I'm using. I've been getting better results with the CE5 I also posses and have been instructed to pick up a vivi nova which I'm doing tonight.

Any other suggestions?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369269179.453904.jpg

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Here's one - break off a toothpick in one of the three holes in the knurled part of the T3 :) and do it on two holes if needed. It actually works.

I find the Baby T3 - smaller tank but still bottom coil (sun vapors) has a tighter draw than the T3, but vision stardusts have a rather tight draw - one of the reasons I went to the T3, but it might be right for you. The other reason was for the bottom coil and wicking.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Like Kent suggested above, first of all block one of those air holes--you can use a toothpick, a piece of tape or even a tiny piece of Blu Tac! It works--and it goes also for all the Kanger clearomizers--the T3, baby T3 (personal favorite) and eVod. I'm not a fan of ViVi Novas--I don't like the top coil design and they all taste funny to me--but this is just my personal opinion; many people like them. You may be one of them.

I just got a new eGo-threaded clearomizer called Vapeonly Mini BCC; I'm just beginning to play with it, so I can't really recommend it based on one sample, but I do like it so far. The draw is tighter than the Kangers and the vapor feels warmer, for some reason. You may want to give it a try. I got mine from LiteCigUSA, but they are available elsewhere.

Mini Vapeonly 1.8ml electronic cigarette Tank Clearomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread