Need opinions!! Please!! Which do you like better and why??

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimchim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2011
GA
justacatholicgirl.wordpress.com
Is there an unflavored nice 'clean the palette' pre-filled carto? I haven't seen one at V4L, but maybe I'm overlooking it?

(I've ordered a unflavored juice from Mrs. T's to try but I'm a little apprehensive in learning to fill carts. But I will woman up and dive in when it gets here.)

Not that I'm aware of from V4L. Cart filling is such fun! You can do this Kay! I somehow think you'll be one of those syringe filler kinda people! LOL! Me, I'm just a "dripper" and a "spinner" who just hit her 500th post! Woo Hoo!

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
I still have SO many flavors to try. I would like a Build Your Own sample pack option. With drop down menu's, it could be done. (hint hint V4L...lol).

Also a BYO sample pack of different strengths to find that perfect one for these tense craving moments. :blink:

Sorry, hon, you're just gonna have to experiment and drop a fortune initially like the rest of us did!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Is there an unflavored nice 'clean the palette' pre-filled carto? I haven't seen one at V4L, but maybe I'm overlooking it?

I find that, for cleansing the palette, or on those rare days when I can't seem to taste anything, a nice "sturdy" tobacco flavor works well for me. I prefer Hilton or Dunhall (I think both are in the Premium Tobacco Sampler pack). YMMV.

If you do not normally vape menthol juices, a nice mentholly vape like Premium Steve's Smilin' Special, or even the Spearmint, might work well.

Good luck with this whole new world of vaping -- as you can tell, we really love it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread