Morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuzzyLogic

May 20, 2013
UK
UK Vaper here. Got into it about 2 years ago, and have not progressed much beyond my Tornado. When I got it, at the time they were still using 'enclosed' atomisers, which were fairly expensive, and didn't last that long. Then I found out about an adapter ring so that I could buy the atomisers in packs of 5 (low resistance ofc!), and just replace them - must cheaper. Have recently updated the Tornado to the to a newer version (Tornado ego-c) that doesn't leak as much, and that's where I am today! I really like the fact that you can buy little bits and bobs that all fit together (in a certain 'class' of devices, and that there's a standard thread etc.

Mainly use Liberro liquid purity juice, as this seems the best quality to me (so far). Have tried Johnson Creek liquid, but didn't get on with it too much. Other make that I use is the Totally Wicked brand, which isn't too bad. Prefer the 'berry' or fruit flavours, not really got on with the mint, tobacco, coffee, chocolate etc. If pushed, Watermelon(Totally Wicked), Strawberry and Apple (Liberro).

Thinking about branching out a little, perhaps, maybe get something a little different, perhaps something more slimline (but still with a tank), perhaps repairable atomisers - who knows :)

Anyway - hi!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread