Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Funny enough, I just emailed the owner to ask how to turn the gas fireplace on. 3 king bedrooms with sleep number and tempurpedic beds and FOUR bathrooms. Large deck with lots of furniture and a hot tub and very nicely furnished. All wood walls, no drywall. The only hard part was carrying all our crap up the stairs into the cabin.

Honey baked ham, baked beans and roasted new potatoes in the oven Then zzzzzzz......

Btw - my sister loved her MhM tip. She brought me a Dready mods door for my Reo. Nice to have vaping in common!! :)

That's what I'm talkin' about right there now..ummmmmmm ummmm ummmmmm!!!!!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Those are wonderful and hard to find. But when I see them I grab them.

I got them coming from Florence SC..Big old farm and the guy rotates..One year he grows those and another year something else in the spot her grew the potatoes. They are the best I ever had. Should have them in a couple of weeks already cured out! :)

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
Oh that looks delicious...I'm still waiting on my dinner...and now you're making me hungry! :D
Thank you. It has been rainy and damp and cool all day, a perfect day for it. I did not make it tonight, but my mom always served chili with macaroni in it. I usually make some on the side, and have mine over a little elbow macaroni.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Hi all! Hope everyone is well :) Tried to catch up and all of this food talk! Yummy! We are having a grand time here is paradise ;) Hubbs doesn't have a game today so we are going to ferry over St John later on and check things out. Went to his game last night which is the real reason we are here....I think ;) LOL

eafcc405f02f317b93e3a8a86e16dd51.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Hello from the Great Smoky Mountains! We arrived after an 8.5 hour drive, exhausted and hungry. Good thing we brought dinner with us. There is NO WAY we're going back down this mountain in the dark. We about never found this cabin. Several times, Mike had to get out of the car to see where the road was it was so steep getting up here. The forecast calls for no snow so we should be golden for the week.

At the last minute, my 13 yo granddaughter decided to come so there are 5 of us and one very spoiled dog. I'm looking forward to a good nights sleep most right now.

Angel - so glad to hear your DIL and baby are doing better today. Scary for everyone, I'm sure.

Sounds lovely MC! Hope y'all have a wonderful time :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Woodland Park, CO
Aw, KS, cruising is nothing like that. We've been on over 40 cruises, probably 25 different ships and although some weren't my favorite, all of them were very nice vacations. We've seen a lot of this world via a cruise ship. Our line of choice is Celebrity because we now try to take 14 day or longer trips. We even have a transatlantic next year from Rome to Ft. Lauderdale.

We have a group of friends we go with most of the time so there's anywhere from 12-20 of us and we have a blast. We've also done many family trips and made some awesome memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread