M403 Battery Charging Issues (PCC and USB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octopodes

Jun 22, 2011
Denver
Hi all

I'm using an M403 Starter Kit from LiteCigUSA and an M402/403 E-Vaporizer Smart PCC from MyPVshop. I have a couple questions and will be VERY grateful for any assistance:

1) When I first charged the batteries using the USB charger (plugged into my USB hub) the batteries connected fine and charged normally. I didn't use the charger yesterday but I left it plugged in to the USB hub.

Today, when I screw one of the batteries on (the fully drained battery) the charger light turns red and the battery lights up blue. Then it just stays that way, solid blue LED on the batt. If I unscrew the batt blinks a few times. Of course, I just tested it now to make sure I'm describing it correctly and the battery just stays dark, blinking if I take it off. I assume this means it's charging?

Also, if I screw this battery into the PCC and hold the button, the PCC LED goes green for a few secs, blinks green ~10 times, then goes dark. The battery LED blinks a few times.

2) The partially charged battery when screwed into USB charger causes USB charger LED to go Red, battery LED doesn't change. When removed battery LED blinks a few times, charger LED goes back to green.

When this battery is put into the pcc and button held, PCC LED goes green for a few secs, begins to blink, at the end of the blinking the Battery LED blinks, then both lights go dark.

I'M SCARED D:

What to do?

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
Try wiping off the threads on the battery and on the charger. Juice tends to build up there and then it won't make a connection to charge or fire off your cartomizer. If it still won't charge then it's possible that juice leaked into the battery and ruined it. This is a hazard with automatic batteries and the number one reason that I don't recommend them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread