Looking for an custom GG bag. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serpent67

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
Smoky Mountains
i hear ya there....I usually take both my stealth's with me when i'm at work...one with a 2 ohm atty for dripping (the one in roughstack holster) and the other with my ody attached, sitting pretty in one of my nylon knife holsters, using one of these, you can get one pretty cheap for under $20, just go to a sporting goods store, go through their hunting and fishing stuff, usually you'll find a few "universal" knife or flashlight holsters there, and one may fit...

Crap, I just at Cabelas couple days ago. I go back and look. They have those stogie cases too. Thanks. :vapor:

zober

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2010
Brooklyn, NY

0_95018_900edaef_XL.jpg

silverrocks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
USA
www.ihatesilver.com
Talked to a guy last night who can make me a custom bag I cam wear around my neck. As a girl, the holster looks to manly, hence I want something in a very nice leather with the 1606 in silver lettering on it (gotta wear it on stage as well, so it has to look somewhat "glam"). Of course the button is the main problem, especially since I dint want to lock it everytime. However, I'll meet the guy soon and we'll figure it out. I think it would be nice to have a bag with the serial number of your GG on it.
I let you know how it pans out. Thanks for the tips :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread