Laughter is ineed the best medicine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

waylonjessi4ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Northern California
god bless you and your family Kanza and nomatches .my friend had a teeny preemy like that years ago and she is a beautiful pre teen now ! Kanza ..your husband did the right thing for him and thats great .Its great he is being proactive and if research helps him feel better ...:) It will be ok .Seems everyone here needs prayers and laughter right now .

waylonjessi4ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Northern California
p.s as to drs. it is so individual ...i had a great ( now retired ) male dr. for the whole family for about 25 years and he listened to us very well with the best care always .Very great bedside manner and sense of humor.We were intent on not liking the one who got his patients ( a female ) and wow..she is great ! She is directing /advising my newly needed care right now and i have the utmost confidance especially after a phone call tonite .:) God is taking care of me while giving me a new challenge .

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Wow, I'll be praying for those situations! Hope everything turns out fine and he is still able to do everything he loves!

Where do ya'll find such doctors? I'm stuck with one (a woman) who won't listen to a thing I say!! Once I vomited (sorry for the grossness) and burst blood vessels all over my face, neck and even one in my eye. I asked her what could be wrong and what I could do to stop this from happening again? Her aswer: I can prescribe you eye drops to help the redness go away...WTF?!?!?! Something is seriously wrong here and I get no explanation or reassurance that I'm not going to DIE just a script for EYEDROPS!!! Of course I do live in the capital of "Script Doctors" so I don't know what I should expect. My husband went to the dr and told him he had pain in his back and has trouble sleeping. What does he get? A script for 90 vicodin and 60 xanax! Ugh, sorry for the rant, but I definitely feel the PITA of doctors that don't seem to care. I have had many experiences and I'm not that old nor do I have many health problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread