king v2 clone by infinite I need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudHunterIVI

Jul 2, 2014
Maryland
2 days ago I went to my local vape shop and decided to finally get a mech mod, after a year and a couple of months of research and rebuilding the coils for my protank 2 I finally made the move. The guy showed me 3 of them the panzer, nemy, and tree of life I was going to go with the tree of life but this guy kinda force the king v2 on me and I went for it. Since it was my first mod ever he sold me a charger and gave me two Samsung SDI which are 18650 3200mAh 3.7 for the price of one and he also knock down $10 off the king v2 which came to a total of $100 which was all of my vape budget the rest of my $ is for bills lol anyway I didnt get a RDA, im crazy right? I thought hey is 510 threading so I can use my protank 2 and BCC mega tank on it or so I thought. Enough rambling and time for the problem you see I tried to use both of my tanks and at first they would work but my clouds were smaller than when I was using my itaste v3 and my ego twist so I started messing with it and nothing until somehow I made it work with my protank 2 by adjusting the contact pin on the top of the king v2. I got a pretty big cloud but didnt vape long enough to see if it would stay like that since I was at work so I put it back in a case that I have for all my batteries and juices and went to work. When I got out of work I tried it and it didn't work I was thinking no problem I'll just take the battery out and adjust the contact on the top but nope it wouldn't fire at all and my battery was fully charge. After a couple mins I gave up and put my protank 2 on my itaste v3 and it wouldnt work I tried to check my ohms and it said NON I thought thats weird so I took my coil apart and somehow that fix it, it was back to 2.2 ohms so i tried it on my king v2 again and it work for about 3 puffs then it went out again pop it on my itaste and again my ohms read NON at this point I was mad. Finally I decided to pop it on my first device, an ego twist and it work! It purr the way I like it and my cloud was pretty nice. I thought thats weird maybe its fix but nope, it would only work on my ego but not on my itaste or king v2. I had to take my protank 2 coil apart again to make it work. This also happened to my BCC mega coil and I have no idea why this is happening... my protank is at 2.2 ohms, its new I rebuild it 3 days ago and my BCC mega coil is brand new as well but for some reason it isnt working with my king v2 clone :( can someone tell me why it isnt working?

Despraci

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2014
Palmyra, PA
Without seeing it... Going to take a few wild guesses

Dead short when you screw the atty in.
Wire around the insulator on the PT isn't seated properly and losing contact
Center pin is shorting on the center pin of the atty
Center pin on mod need adjusting better
Battery lose and your throw to long

I'd get a cheap dripper clone and build a 1.2 to 1.5 micro coil and use that to test and get familiar with you new device.

CloudHunterIVI

Jul 2, 2014
Maryland
Without seeing it... Going to take a few wild guesses

Dead short when you screw the atty in.
Wire around the insulator on the PT isn't seated properly and losing contact
Center pin is shorting on the center pin of the atty
Center pin on mod need adjusting better
Battery lose and your throw to long

I'd get a cheap dripper clone and build a 1.2 to 1.5 micro coil and use that to test and get familiar with you new device.

I can post some pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread