kanger subox mini parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sej7685

Sep 15, 2013
California
hey all. my kanger subox mini paint was chipping something fierce, so i stripped all of the paint off and buffed it shiny.

it looks good!

BUUUUT... my buffing wheel bit into the buttons a bit and the fire button is kind of oddly shaped now, the + and - buttons are about flush with the mod (i can still change the wattage). and the digital read out screen is pretty muffed up.

just did a few net searches and cant seem to find any replacement parts for it, does anyone know of a vendor i can buy any new buttons? or perhaps a new plastic piece for the digital readout?

It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

sej7685

Sep 15, 2013
California
sub1.png
sub2.png
sub3.png
hey all. my kanger subox mini paint was chipping something fierce, so i stripped all of the paint off and buffed it shiny.

it looks good!

BUUUUT... my buffing wheel bit into the buttons a bit and the fire button is kind of oddly shaped now, the + and - buttons are about flush with the mod (i can still change the wattage). and the digital read out screen is pretty muffed up.

just did a few net searches and cant seem to find any replacement parts for it, does anyone know of a vendor i can buy any new buttons? or perhaps a new plastic piece for the digital readout?

Last edited:

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo

it looks good!

Nope but next time try one of these. They are a lot cheaper than a new mod.
WÜD, Real Wood Skins for iStick, Aspire, Kanger, Sigelei, VaporShark

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
it still works perfectly fine. i would only be changing out parts for aesthetics

I think it would be more feasible to find somebody who has a dead one. Then you can just change out the buttons. I'd post a thread asking if anyone has a dead Subox that their willing to part with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread