Just received my VaporKing

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSayHuh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2009
Houston, Tx
First let me say that I have only been vaping since last Thursday. The device I ordered originally was a 510 and I stopped smoking analogs the day I received it.. so obviously I have been happy with it.
I ordered the VaporKing ultimate manual package this past weekend along with some extra juice and carts. I received everything today and I am completely blow away with this device. Steve threw in some awesome extras, extra USB passthrough so now I can keep one at work and one at home, extra juice to refill all of the carts I bought, and some extra carts of a flavor I had not ordered.
This device feels really Great, very sturdy and I love the 2-piece design. Carts taste awesome, nice throat hit, nice vapor. I love the PCC, the flip-top lid on my 510 PCC was already starting to malfunction a bit and this one is flat which will fit nicely in my pocket.
I'm not badmouthing the 510 at all, I still like mine a lot but I grew tired of fiddling with it especially at work. I would definitely recommend the VaporKing for anyone who wants to just pickup and go with a PV.

I really appreciate all of the information I find here on a daily basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread