ISO some help….

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOVA jon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2014
Northern virginia
Been a little while since I’ve lurked, but I ventured out and purchased a qp designs JuggerKnot v2. Had it for about a week now and for the life of me, cannot get any more than a day from my wicking. I’ve tried a bunch of different ways and it’s become frustrating. Anybody have any suggestions as to what might bring me around to not re wicking every evening?? TIA

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Granted it is probably on the sweeter side, I did figure out that I’m building my coils too close to the deck that was causing most of my issues and getting my wicking better. I appreciate the reply, I’m now getting 3-4 days out of it, but I’m probably being picky about it!
If you are needing to dry burn/ wick that often you might take a look at rdtas, I'm fond of the THC Artemis; you can get a single or dual deck.

NOVA jon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2014
Northern virginia
If you are needing to dry burn/ wick that often you might take a look at rdtas, I'm fond of the THC Artemis; you can get a single or dual deck.
I’m a big fan of rdta’s I have 3 of the original avacado’s that I still use and was my daily atty for 5 years!! I wanted to try something different so grabbed the QP. I think it’s very juice related. I’ve also started wrapping spaced coils and that has helped even more.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I’m a big fan of rdta’s I have 3 of the original avacado’s that I still use and was my daily atty for 5 years!! I wanted to try something different so grabbed the QP. I think it’s very juice related. I’ve also started wrapping spaced coils and that has helped even more.
There is no doubt the juice has much to do with. RDTA is my go to when I get a taste for a sweet juice. Easy dry burn and wick.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
since this was more than a month ago,are you still fond of it.got any links:blush:
Hey sweets,good to see you! I don't remember where I got my Artemis rdtas but found one for you at 3fvape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread