Is It Possible I Killed My Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeniseN

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2010
Douglas, Ga.
Okay so I have only had a 510 till recently win I won one of the contest on here and got a 901. So now I have a 901 charger and my 510 charger both plugged. (I'm sure you know where this is going) So my 901 flashes green, I go to plug it in and without realizing it plug into the 510, it flashed green (the battery) when it went in, but when I tried to screw it in I realized it wasnt going anywhere, so I took it out and plugged it into the other charger and now :( nothing no lights no charging nothing.

I took it off put it back on my atty and tried to use it just to see if it would light and it does light red (led color) but just as I take it off it flashes green everytime. Right before when its barely touching like the last twist to screw it off it will flash you can screw it off and on and it will flash but put it on the charger and nothing.

It cant be the charger I tried another battery on there and it worked just fine is there any hope. I just won this from one of vaporbombs contest like a week or two ago :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread