Status
Not open for further replies.

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
I am an American living in Thailand. I tried to place an order with billing and shipping to my U.S. address with my U.S. credit card. Ms. T shopping cart system says the transaction was declined. I called Capital One and they told me the transaction was never presented to them for authorization, and I have more than available on my card to cover the order. So Ms. T's credit card processor must be declining it on their own because I have a thai IP address. I have ordered from many other vendors this way and this is the first time I have been unable to place an order. I wanted to try her bakery goodness juices but alas I guess she doesn't want my business.

If someone from Ms. T can explain this I would appreciate it.

:(

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
im sure brandon or t will be along to help you figure out what happened.

I hope so. I can also pay with my U.S. PayPal with the same CC also. I emailed them asking how to do that. I am leaving tomorrow on a trip so hopefully they reply soon. If not, I won't be able to complete the order until March 20th.

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
Im not sure mst ships internationally.Did it even give you a internationl shipping option

You did not read my original post. It's a U.S address with a U.S. credit card. Also in follow-up post I said situation is redolved. And yes, she does ship internationally but that is not what I asked about.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread