Status
Not open for further replies.

Harleybarbie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Wonderland
HB, stay out of the classifieds! Seriously lol! I got my first Reo mid July and I now have 3 with another on the way! Reovitis is going to get you....prolly to late to duck.

p.s. your square bottles shipped out Tues., so shouldn't be to much longer. :)

Thank you! Awesome! Starting nursing school next month won't have time to be here much... Although I'm sure there will be a couple family members wanting one after they try mine :)

dbd2e924588bf82b3a90d9c2d44fdbea.jpg

xcrazydx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2014
United States
Hey xcrazyman, did you get your Reo? I kept loosing that silly thread... LOL

No, I'm offshore anyways though. It's supposed to get delivered tomorrow but I just saw that someone needs to sign for it and that's a problem. I guess it's gonna get returned to sender. Lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Harleybarbie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Wonderland
No, I'm offshore anyways though. It's supposed to get delivered tomorrow but I just saw that someone needs to sign for it and that's a problem. I guess it's gonna get returned to sender. Lol

Well if it happens, if I was you, I'd just email Rob at reosmod website and tell him what's up. He might be able to help out.

xcrazydx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2014
United States
Well if it happens, if I was you, I'd just email Rob at reosmod website and tell him what's up. He might be able to help out.

If it gets returned I'll probably just not worry about it. I've got too much gear as it is. I was just curious what all the hype was about. No big deal.

Harleybarbie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Wonderland
If it gets returned I'll probably just not worry about it. I've got too much gear as it is. I was just curious what all the hype was about. No big deal.

Yep, I'm gonna say it... Wished I had bought one sooner...
I'd have two... Yep... It beats a lot of my gear... dna 30 Chana/Cana... Yep beats that all to HE** yep it's not left my hand all day, and with the 18650 2500 mAh I've not had to put a battery in all day. I put a fresh battery in @ 9 am this morning...xcrazyman when you get home order it.
I'm very impressed not used another mod all day... Just sayin'

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA

You've come so close, I'd suggest you pursue it just that last little bit to get one and try it. If you're not blown away by it, you can always resell in the classies for just about what you paid for it....and that usually within an hour or so. And think of all the fun you can have reselling or PIFing the "old" stuff :) Just sayin'

xcrazydx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2014
United States
Yep, I'm gonna say it... Wished I had bought one sooner...
I'd have two... Yep... It beats a lot of my gear... DNA 30 Chana/Cana... Yep beats that all to HE** yep it's not left my hand all day, and with the 18650 2500 mAh I've not had to put a battery in all day. I put a fresh battery in @ 9 am this morning...xcrazyman when you get home order it.
I'm very impressed not used another mod all day... Just sayin'

You've come so close, I'd suggest you pursue it just that last little bit to get one and try it. If you're not blown away by it, you can always resell in the classies for just about what you paid for it....and that usually within an hour or so. And think of all the fun you can have reselling or PIFing the "old" stuff :) Just sayin'

It's not that I don't want it. I work offshore and I cannot be home to sign for things...ever. most times I'm only home for a day or two and I can't coordinate a package to be delivered in that window. I hadn't noticed that it required a signature or I wouldn't have ordered it in the first place.

Who knows I might get lucky and get home by Saturday to go get it before it gets returned to sender. This job is about to end so i might make it.

Harleybarbie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Wonderland
It's not that I don't want it. I work offshore and I cannot be home to sign for things...ever. most times I'm only home for a day or two and I can't coordinate a package to be delivered in that window. I hadn't noticed that it required a signature or I wouldn't have ordered it in the first place.

Who knows I might get lucky and get home by Saturday to go get it before it gets returned to sender. This job is about to end so i might make it.

I do hope you get home in time

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada

I doubt that it would be returned to Rob. If you're not there to sign, it should go to a postal facility in your hood - you'd have to go in to sign for it when you got back to town. I haven't been home for any of my reo deliveries (and there have been, like, a lot).

Harleybarbie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Wonderland
Glad to see you enjoying your reo![emoji41]
I keep fighting the urge to sell my ZNA and provaris to fund the purchase of even more reos. Probably too sentimentally inclined to ever sell my provaris, but might part with the ZNA. God knows I dont use them anymore.

Thank you slappy :)
I've almost sold one of my 2 MVP's. I have someone interested in it on Facebook. I don't know if I could part with my ProVari's... For one, I'd never get the money out of them I spent.
I've been diggin' on my Reo since yesterday.
I vaped over 6 ml today... WOW! That Blueprint Park Ave juice was mighty tasty today, I had to switch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread