Have you seen this bottle before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biff_B

Aug 13, 2015
OK, so when I made my first post related to this topic, it was in the new member section as my first post. I have since tried a lot of different juices based on those recommendations and searches on this forum. I plan to eventually dabble in DIY to try and get somewhere close to this, but I haven't given up my search just yet. Also, I'm lazy about such things and would rather just buy juices pre-made :)

This flavor was offered by a company who sold juice distributed from China. I didn't find that out until I had been vaping it for more than a year (they lied and said it was made here). I didn't really care since it's the ONLY juice I ever really liked. They no longer carry the same one, and I've been trying everything that sounds even remotely close (specifically cigar flavors by companies like Hangsen).

The details:

Flavor: Cigar
Actual Taste: A bold sharp flavor, heavy throat hit. Not peppery or fake chemical taste, truly cigar-like without any strange aftertaste. Not dry, just a hint of sweet on exhale. Difficult to explain.
Color: Clear (a rarity in my experience for a tobacco flavor that tastes good)
Smell: I have nothing to compare this to, it's that unique.
PG/VG ratio: Heavier on VG. Guessing 60/40 or 70/30.

I'm hoping someone can recognize this bottle and packaging as a specific manufacturer as that would be my best lead. At least then I can go after the right flavorings should I never find this mix again. Since it was made in China, I can't believe there is any exclusivity to it. It has to be out there under another name.

3007b53.jpg

Thanks for your input.

Biff_B

Aug 13, 2015
It does have a generic look to it, as all of their flavors do. I have seen similar packaging elsewhere, but all were dead ends.

I will add that one of the employees stated that they were getting it from Aspire. I found this odd since they do not sell e-liquid (checked on the web). I contacted Aspire Customer Service but they were adamant about not knowing what it was. Either the guy was confused about this or the people I contacted within the company weren't the right people to talk to.

SmoKnoMoCigZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
constitution state
the seller or the distributor may have had a custom label for the US market but it is possibly a dekang or hangsen product. here is a link to fastech where they have similar looking juices. at the price it may be worth it to buy several different ones and see it it is a match. there are several pages of cigar juices here and i did not look at every one but it is worth a look.

Found 195 cigar at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
$1.83 Kangerqi E-Liquid for Electronic Cigarettes (10ml) - cigar flavor / zero nicotine at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Biff_B

Aug 13, 2015
Thanks SmoK, that's a good lead and I can try a few different brands at once. After trying the Hangsen cigar flavors, I'm nearly positive they aren't the ones. I'm making assumptions based on profile of about 5 different juice flavors though. Haven't tried Dekang yet, not sure if they are similar but the stated PG/VG ratios and color are usually a giveaway.

Have you ordered from Fasttech before? How long to deliver and quality of handling with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread